Book 2 (Preview)

"Jeon Jungkook... I feel so nervous... About our wedding.. Maybe we are taking it too fast?"

        "Too fast?! Park Jimin! Don't make me laugh. It's been 5 years! No one can keep a good relationship like that." Jungkook smiled as the two were in bed together as a blanket covered their naked body.

          "I guess you do have a point.." Jimin responded laying back on Jungkook's chest.

         "I can't wait to see you tomorrow.. And when we get married we can live where you want! Anywhere, my sweet angel!"

           Jimin giggled and kissed Jungkook's lips. "Then I might aswell get to bed now... Don't want to ruin my beauty sleep."

        "Goodnight~" Jungkook whispered placing his arm on Jimin's shoulder as the boy began to sleep.
____________________________________

       It was their wedding day.. Inside a big banquet hall, white flowers were scattered around the tables and walls, A big crystal chandelier hanged from the ceiling shining different gleaming lights, the arbor over the priest, Jungkook and Jimin's head was white and had black ribbons on it like patterns. The theme was black and white to resemble their love from a good heart to a bad heart but still manage to live together happily. 

    Jungkook wore a black tux and a white bow tie under his collar as Jimin wore a white one with a white bow tie. Jungkook was looking at his Jimin smiling and wanting to get the ceremony over with already so he can take him home and finally say Park Jimin was his groom~

        The priest looked at the people who were sitting upfront in rows. "If anyone beleives these two shouldn't be together, please speak now or forever hold your peace..."

        The hall grew quiet as a man stood up wearing nothing but a shady black coat, black facemask and shades.. He didn't seem like he was invited! He stood from the back row and pointed a silver gun to Jimin. "I object." Without a warning the man shot Jimin's leg making the boy fall onto Jungkook's arms and look at his soon to be groom and tear up. "J-Jungkook.... I love you...."

        "J-JIMIN!!" Jungkook held Jimin placing his hand on the wound wanting to take the bullet out but it was in too deep.. He looked at Jimin bleed as he remained frozen in fear while everyone began to scatter yelling, all of the sudden another gunshot was heard but it wasn't aiming for the two... It was aiming for the big chandelier above Jimin and Jungkook...

Book 2 coming soon..