Chapter 12: Sympathy

Jimin smiled and shut his eyes. "Jk.... You came..."

         Jungkook quickly pulled his hands away. "Oh! Y-yes... I did..."

       "You don't know how tired i was today.. The only thing that kept me going was thinking of your arrival." Jimin giggled.

       "I'm happy to see you aswell..." Jungkook made sure Jimin was closing his eyes to walk over to his beside and shake his small hand.

       "How was work for you JK?"

        "....Tough..." Jungkook replied slowly caressing Jimin's small hands.

       "We can talk about it.. We are friends, right?"

       "Of course... Just a angry customer... That's all."

        "What did he want you to get rid of?" Jimin asked so innocently.

         "......something special.." Jungkook replied looking at Jimin laying on the bed processing the answer.

         "What's special to you JK?"

        Jungkook pointed at Jimin knowing Jimin won't be able to see, "a precious life..."

         Jimin nodded and smiled. "As of right now, Treasure My dove, and you of course are special to me!" Jimin blushed. "You both are my blessing.."

         Jungkook felt sad hearing Jimin's answer and looked at the suitcase sitting on the other side of the bed. "Why do you wear your glasses to sleep?"

         "I-I was too lazy to take them off..."

         "I think you look nice without them..." Jungkook claimed taking them off of Jimin.

          Jimin remained silent. "B-but I need them to see.."

        "I'll hold on to these if you don't mind..."

          "I.... I need them for school tomorrow..." Jimin was unsure, he can see a bit well without it but he can see crystal clear with them.

         "Then don't go to school tomorrow...." Jungkook proposed.

         "B-But this is my last week until my break... I have to."

         Jungkook held Jimin's hand. "Please stay..." Jungkook whispered holding Jimin's baby hands.

         Jimin covered his eyes with his blanket and blushed under the covers. "W-why...."

         "To keep you safe..."

         "JK.... Are you gay"

         Jungkook stood up quickly. "Park Jimin. You are straightforward aren't you?" Jungkook began to laugh.

     "Sorry~" Jimin blushed and giggled like a child.
____________________________________

        Yumo walked into a shady building with guards following behind him. He made his way into the grey building, up the dark stairs and through the big double doors where Mr.Johnson sat on his chair.

         "Where is my Hitman?!" Yumo shouted making the boss stand up.

         "Yumo! Silent please!"

         "HE DIDN'T KILL PARK JIMIN!" Yumo yelled and sat down onto the couch.

          "I gave him a week to do it-"

           "A WEEK?! YOU GOTTA BE KIDDING ME!!!" Yumo kicked a table and ran his hands through his hair.

           "Yumo silent please.. I know you can't stand seeing Park Jimin in school.. Why don't you just ignore him?"

         "No... Everytime I see him... I want to hurt him because..."

         "Because what Yumo?" Mr. Johnson asked.

          "HE REMINDS ME OF EVERYTHING I'M NOT! I'M NOT A SMART CHILD... I'M NOT CALM.. I'M NOT PERFECT!! Perfect people in this world are different... They don't fit in.. So I am doing him a favor..."

         "Then be patient... After a week and if Park Jimin is still alive, we will kill him along with Jeon Jungkook."

        Yumo raised and eyebrow. "Who's Jeon Jungkook?"

          Mr. Johnson walked over to pat Yumo on the head. "Yeah, you aren't the brightest."

          "W-what if he run's away?"

        "Then we track him down and kill him along with Park Jimin." Mr. Johnson smiled.

          Yumo laughed. "That's all I wanted to hear....Uncle."
____________________________________

          "You never told me your name, JK..." Jimin was still under the covers.

          Jungkook was walking around the room looking at Jimin's posters and pictures on the wall. "Eh? My name? You want to call me by my name?"

         Jimin sat up still with the covers over his head and nodded. He looked like a small young child playing with bed sheets pretending to be a ghost.

       "....Jeon Jungkook..." Jungkook announced placing his hand on Jimin's picture and looking back at the suitcase.

        "Jeon Jungkook? That's a nice name..." Jimin smiled under the covers.

         "Are you scared of death?" Jungkook asked all of a sudden.

        "I.... Before I wasn't... Now I am.. Since I have things to live for now..."

        "Park Jimin... May I sleep next to you for tonight?"

         "Do you have no where to sleep?" Jimin tilted his head.

         "No it's not that..." Jungkook sighed and sat down on the bed next to Jimin. "I....I guess you can say... I fear death aswell..."

         "Of course Jungkook.." Jimin moved a bit to the side.

         "Thankyou... Please don't go to school tomorrow... I have a feeling you will come home sad.." Jungkook guessed.

         "I guess you're right.." Jimin layed on the bed. "I have a question for you..."

        "Yes?" Jungkook asked laying on the bed next to Jimin staring at the ceiling.

         "Why can't I see your face?" Jimin turned over to face away from Jungkook.

      Jungkook sighed and looked at the suitcase. "Because... No one so precious and charming can see a demon in the eye.."