Chapter 4: Hitman #4 J.Jk

"Hello, my name is Yumo and I'll tell you the target. Just name your price." Yumo replied.

The person on the other phone took a moment. "My name is 'J.JK' and you have to tell me what I have to do then I will tell you the overall price."

"Fine what are you able to do?" Yumo asked walking outside leaving his friends in the cafe. He went to the parking lot to continue the call.

"All I can do is kill.... Obviously" J.JK responded.

"For this particular Target... I want you to do something before you kill." Yumo looked around and hoped no one can see or hear him.

"Alright, tell me it." J.Jk waited for the request.

"I want you to rape him before killing him." Yumo gave an evil smile.

"Woah there. You know that's waay over my services." J.Jk claimed.

"I'll pay you extra.. Or I can complain to your boss and you don't want to get fired do you?"

"Fuck... Fine I'll do it.. Text me a picture of the victim, when to be killed/raped, how should I kill, where to hide the body, where to ambush. That's pretty much it Really."

"I'll send the information to you over, I will also pay you after you get the job done... I've heard people give complaints about you, Number 4." Yumo was thinking a bit on when he wanted the Hitman to start.

"That was before. I already payed my price. Now I was taught to be loyal to the customer and have no pity for the victims." J.Jk replied with a serious tone.

"Good because when I send you after the victim DO NOT hold back."

"Understood. Save this number so you would send me the information." J.Jk demanded.

"Won't this call be tracked by any agents?" Yumo worried.

"No. The calls are secured and only heard by our company staff."

"Okay... I'll text you the details. Yumo hanged up and saved the number under the name "J.Jk" and then he began to send the information.

________________________________________________🔪J.Jk🔫_____________

Yumo: Hello J.Jk, this is your target.

Yumo: His name is Park Jimin, (this isn't his current hair color, he has blonde now) he is 17 years old

Yumo: His name is Park Jimin, (this isn't his current hair color, he has blonde now) he is 17 years old. He attends highschool. What I want you to do is in 3-more days, you are to follow him home and rape him then when you are done you can torture him and when he pleads to make it stop, kill him. Kill him with whatever you'd like, dump the body far, far away so no one would know.

🔪J.Jk🔫: Alright, I'll be able to sneak into his home sucessfully... Does he live alone right now?

Yumo: Yes, his mother is on buisness trips.

🔪J.Jk🔫: Excellent. I will now calculate your pay.

🔪J.Jk🔫: That will be a total of.. $80k. Killing is $50k and rape is $30k.

Yumo: Why $30k?

🔪J.Jk🔫: Because I've never touched anyone before so it's $30k. Deal?

Yumo: Fine.

🔪J.Jk🔫: I will request a video chat soon with you, you need to know who you are working with. Remember, we do our services with a smile.
____________________________________