Chapter 1: you are making a scene

BEEP
BEEP
BEEP
BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE--------
eeeeeeeeeeee
eeee
eeeeppppppppp

UGH! Shut Up! You stupid alarm! Lila thought to herself.

She turned off her alarm and heard a knock at her bedroom door.

"Lila get ready, it's your last, first day of school you wouldn't want to be late!" Her mothers voice rang through the door.

"I actually don't care about being late" Lila murmured into her pillow.

Within seconds she started over thinking about being the last one to arrive and have everyone stare at her.....

"Yeah, no thank you." She muttered to herself

After brushing her teeth, she got dressed in a floral romper, pairing it with a jean jacket and her black heeled boots. She kept her hair in its natural messy waves and quickly did her makeup.

Lila grabbed her things for school and walked out of her room.

"Move it chicken legs."

"Why don't you move you freaking rhinoceros."

"Boys stop calling each other names or else I will throw my chancla(sandal) at your heads if you don't stop!" her mother yelled.

Well isn't this nice? One of the rare occasions where mother is actually being here. She thought bitterly to herself.

Lila walked to the kitchen and saw her brothers eating while her mom fixed up her things for work.

"Mom where's my plate?" Lila asked

"You're old you can make your own plate"

Well then.

"Don't look at me like that, I'm just messing with you, it's right there on the counter by the blender. I have to go now I won't be back until later it depends on how long surgery runs but I will let you know."

Lila's mother, Carla Starfare, is the head of general surgery at the city's local hospital. Carla quickly hugged and kissed her sons Max and Danny.

"Boys you know the drill, Lila is in charge so you better listen, am I clear?" Her mom says while giving them "the look".

If you don't know what "the look" is then you've probably never been given "the look" by your parents.

"Yes mother." They say simultaneously.

"Okay I hope you all have a good first day, be good." She leaves while blowing them kisses.

Now I'm left to deal with the little shits. Lila thought to herself.

As Lila eats her food, her brothers go and get their things ready for school.

7:40 am

Jeez it's time to go before it gets late.

"Alright you little shits grab your stuff and start getting in the car!" She yelled.

Luckily for Lila, her school starts at 8:10 am and her brothers start at 8:00. She felt bad for teens her age who have to get up earlier than 7:00 am.

They all quickly got into the car and they were off. Lila pressed shuffle on her playlist and one of her favorites comes on.

'All we do is think about the feelings that we hide.'

She Sighed. Yep, all I think about is him, and how he just doesn't even notice that I really, truly am in love with him. She thought.