Chapter 9: I No Longer Revolve Around You

**I highly recommend listening to the song above. If it does not work the song is called Around U by MUNA.**

It's been two whole days since Lila dropped Jason as a friend.

I can't believe he still hasn't attempted to talk to me. Which proves how stupid I was to even love the guy for so long. Lila thought

Lila told her aunt everything. She was already caught up on most of the things. Lila may have left out the part where he yelled at her, That would have pissed her off even more. Her exact words were "It's about time you let go of that no good piece of crap."

Lila is currently dancing in her room to a song She recently found, and considered it such a gem! While trying to get ready for school.

"Something massive happened here
I can feel it in the atmosphere
Something false that once was true"

Dance, dance, dancing and more dancing. She paraded in her room while putting on her black jeans.

"I no longer revolve around you..."

I felt that. Lila thought.
But nevertheless She continued dancing while putting on a gray silk camisole with her black bralette slightly showing around her shoulders.

Next step.. makeup!

Nothing too extravagant Lila thought to herself.
Just a winged eyeliner, concealer, lashes and lip gloss. Lila recently found a better liking to lip gloss rather than matte lipstick, until her hair gets on it then it's just sticky and annoying.

"Something false that once was true."

Lila applied a simple primer to her face.

"I no longer revolve around you."

Humming to the song She finished up her makeup and put on her favorite black ankle heeled boots. They look so similar to the ones She saw Lydia wear in the last season of teen wolf.

Lila always thought Lydia had a good fashion sense.

She grabbed her leather jacket, her backpack, her phone and headed out her room.

Walking down the stairs she grabbed an apple and a bottle of water and headed out.

Juliana and Sebastian already left to take her siblings to school.

She happily left the house knowing she's 35 minuets late.

*********

"Where the hell were you? You had us waiting like sitting ducks!" Bee scolded

"Oh give her a break Bee. You got to admit her dramatically walking in fashionably late was pretty cool." Calla defended

The three girls looked back on how Lila entered class.

Flashback: