Chapter 13: Caught

After Calla's meme/stan twitter 101 lecture she gave Bee and Lila. She made them create twitter accounts, then snatched their phones and followed a ton of people that fit their interest. Most of them were fan accounts.

As of right now  Lila was in her relaxation state.

The dance room.

The dance room was empty so was the gym since they're both in the same building yet separated.

Miss Jennie, the dance teacher left lila in charge of her room while she goes to a meeting.

Lila restarted the song 'made for love' by John Legend and continue practicing the choreography Miss Jennie has been teaching me.

5
6
7
8

One, two, three, and four, five, six, seven, eight. Fan kick, chassé, double stag, double turn...

"Shit What was the next step" Lila mutter to herself. She paused the song and heard the sound of the gym doors clanking.
Miss jennie said her meeting was 50 minutes tops it's only been 35. If anyone sees me dancing then I'm screwed. Lila thought

That's when She heard someone knock on the door.

Crap! Crap! Crap! I  forgot to lock the door, I need to hide!

Bouncing up and down She ran to hide behind Miss Jennie's desk. Right on time as the door opens.

"Uh Miss Jennie?" A familiar masculine voice echoed throughout the room.

"I have some letters from the front office-" the voice stops short.

Please don't let it be someone I know.
Please don't let it be someone that knows me.
Lila chanted in her head over and over.

"It's Nathan...Nathan Peaters-I-.....I could have sworn I heard music." He mutters loud enough that lila heard him.

Ugh of all people it had to be him. She thought.

Lila heard foot steps come closer to the desk. She could feel her heart race a thousand miles per second. She didn't even know if thats a thing.

Lila could practically hear her heart beating so fast.

Please don't hear me.
Please don't hear my heart.
She chanted again in her head over and over.

Lila heard papers fall on top of the desk.
She was sweating, she could feel her feet slip along the floor.

"What are you doing in my classroom?"

Thank the lord! My savior Miss Jennie is back! Lila thought
She didn't even hear her open the doors.

Maybe my heart pounding in my ears prevented me from hearing.

"I-uh-"

"I could of sworn I left my door locked." Miss Jennie cooly said.

"And I could have sworn I heard music coming from here...but I just came to drop off some letters from the front office."

"Music? Mr. Peaters the room is empty. No one is here. The music you heard is probably ringing in your ears from your extremely loud earphones."

"I......I mean I guess it could be...."

Nathan still was convinced there was music playing in the room, that someone was in the room.

"Thank you for stopping by and bringing the letters. Now run along, go back to your services class."

Nathan decided to let it go and shrugged.
"Have a good day Miss Jennie"

"You too Mr. Peaters."

Then she heard the doors shut.

"Alright Lila, where are you hiding?"

Lila crawled out from behind the desk. "Here"

Miss Jennie stands in the middle of the room with her arms crossed.

Sheeply Lila waves.

"Child, how many times have I told you to lock up if you don't want to be seen?"

"A lot?"

She walks towards her desk "Personally I don't know why you bother, you're one of the best dancers in your grade."

"Miss Jennie we've been over this, no one can find out, especially not after I publicly humiliated myself freshman year."

"But that was a long one ago! You have improved so much!"

"Still.....I just don't want anyone to know."

"If you don't want anyone to know make sure to remember to lock up so things like this won't happen again. You could have been caught."

"Yeah.....I know."

Lila didn't know what She would have done if Nathan found out or anyone for that matter.

***************
Hello wonderful readers!

Gotcha! I wasn't going to have Nathan find out her secret just yet. But here's a little teaser :p. Also I'm so very sorry for the short chapter and long update. But I am a full time college student so it takes up so much time but thank you for being patient. I really do appreciate it. Also I can't believe this story is at 11k reads! That's insane! I never thought it would make it past a hundred. I will try my best to update more, just know that I'm trying. Anyways thank you so much for 11k reads! It means so much! Ily have an amazing day!