Chapter 12: Little Dick Energy

Weeks had gone by after Alice "confronting" lila in the bathroom. She didn't tell anyone....except her aunt Juliana. After so many years of being hurt by the words and taunts Alice told her she stopped caring and focused on herself , on her life, on her self worth.

Once you let go of the negativity, once you stop caring of what others say, Once you start focusing on yourself...you live life much better. Much happier.

As Lila walked to her locker She took a look at her surroundings. A majority of the people are huddled by the board of events across the hall.
Homecoming week.

Ignoring the excitement of students who walk by Lila turned up the song dancer in the dark by Chase Atlantic, up a few notches so She wouldn't have to hear the squeals of her peers.

She Distractedly rearranged her locker since it had started to get disorganized. Adding a couple more essentials. Emergency things.

Through Lila's peripheral vision She felt someone stare at her. She Blankly looking straight ahead, choosing to ignore it. But as minutes passed Lila started to get annoyed.

Suddenly She felt one of Her earphones get pulled out of her ear.

That's it.

Slamming her locker, "What the Hell is wrong with you? Do I have something on my face or something? Why do you keep staring!" the second the words left her mouth Lila registered the face who was staring.

Jason.
He had taken noticed he and Lila had not been talking in a while.

He still had her left earphone in his hand, which She gladly snatched back.

"I'm sorry I didn't mean to get you in a pissy mood. I've been calling your name for like five minutes. Then you side eyed me and I felt like you were ignoring me."

"Okaayyy and you thought that gave you the right to snatch my earphones? When you know damn well that's one of my biggest pet peeves."

He slightly flinched at Lila's cold tone. Then cleared his throat "I just wanted to know if we're cool?"

Lila chuckled darkly and crossed her arms. "Cool? Really?"

"Uh yeah? It's been a while since we talked so I just want to know if maybe you'd like to-"

"I'm going to stop you right there. Are we cool? Hhmmm..I don't know because frankly I have no idea who the person in front of me is. You look like my best friend but the personality is not matching up.-"

"What do you-"

"Don't interrupt me."

He looked taken back but nevertheless She continued. "I think it's best we just don't bother with trying to patch up old wounds that have already healed." She said

"Where is this sudden attitude coming from?" He asked taken back by her response.

"Why do you ask? Can't take it?"

He really looked taken back, so much that he stepped back. "You've changed so much Lila."

"Says the one who slept with Alice Walters. Then all of a sudden you felt like you had enough balls to hang out with the Nathan and his crew. You would always talk shit about them now your friends with them? It's quite odd."

His taken back expression quickly turned into an angry one.

"How did You know about that?"

"Did you think I was stupid not to notice? And when I confronted you about you being different you completely blew me off and started yelling."

Lila could see his fist clenching against his sides. It's quite an amusing sight to see for Lila.

"Look li-"

"What's going on here?" Jason was cut off by a slap on the back by Bee as if they'd been best buds. With Calla right beside her.

Bee gave him a devious smile, one Lila knew oh too well. She had something planned.

"Nothing he was just leaving." Lila said

Without another word he left. As he walked down the hall Lila saw what bee had done.

Jason's walking down the hall with a paper attached to his back that says "little dick energy".

Gasping Lila looked at bee "Bee are you serious?!"

"What don't look at me? I was going for the classic kick me trick. Calla gave me the idea."

She looked at Calla.

"What? It's true, he does radiate little dick energy. You guys would understand if you were on twitter more often. It's a meme. And in this case it fits him." She said shrugging.

Lila smiled "aw I love you" and gave her a small hug. "Your too pure Calla."

"You an I both know she's not." Bee scolded

"So what did he want?" Calla asked

Lila quickly gave them the run down of what happened.

"He really asked if you guys were cool? After like almost two months?" Calla asked

"Yep"

"You really said that?" Bee asked in amazement.

"Yep." Lila said smiling.

"All of that?" Bee asked in awe

"Yep."

"Ah I'm so proud of you! Alexa play god is a woman." Calla said to her phone.

"Calla you have an iPhone....." Bee said

"It's a twitter meme. Ugh that's it give me your phones. You need twitter in your lives."

Bee and Lila gave their phones to Calla and walked to their next class.

Hello readers! I'm sorry for the short-ish chapter. I will try hard to update with longer ones. I hope you have an amazing day.