Chapter 15: May i have this dance?

Hi loves, play the song above ^ later on in the chapter I'll tell u when.

It's homecoming day.

The girls gathered at Lila's house to get ready for the dance. This is Lila's first homecoming dance, her first high school dance.

"This is so exciting! Finally your going." Calla said with great joy.

"I wanted my first major high school dances to be special I think they should be celebrated on your senior year and I don't want people-"

"Finding out your secret." Calla and Bee said in unison.

"Honestly let go of that idea Calla it's senior year we've told you many times that you're an incredible dancer, You just need to learn how to have Confidence in yourself." Bee ranted

Lila stayed silent. After a few moments Bee spoke again but Lila cut her off,"You're right Bee, you both are, and I'm trying to get the confidence and the courage. That's why I going tonight"

"Yeah also we would have dragged your ass out of bed, since you gave us the whole ''it's our senior year speech we should do everything"". Calla said while applying mascara.

"Yes but......I said I was Trying...."

"Please don't tell me you bought a wig." Bee said in a deadpan voice

"No....."

"But?" Calla urged

"I did buy colored contacts....."

"Seriously?" Bee said exasperated

"And I need you guys to do me a favor..."

Bee and Calla looked at each other warily.
"What.." Bee said

"I know we will run into people we know so please don't tell them its me. Say I'm a friend from another school. Please please pleeeasee." Lila said her voice pleading.

"So basically your going to the dance but no one will know you're going or even went." Calla stated.

"Yes."

Bee and Calla looked at each other silently exchanging thoughts. Calla simply shrugged.

"Alright we will do it on one condition." Bee said.

"Yes! Okay what is it?"

"Lila you have to dance a majority of the time."

****************

"Alright girls look at the camera and smile." Lilas aunt Juliana said.

"Ma no more pictures." Lila said slightly agitated

"Hey, I can take as many pictures as I want, this is your first dance and Bee tells me your going to dance! Please record her so I can see." Juliana said

"Will do Juliana" Bee said saluting her.

Lila discreetly glared at Bee. Bee gave lila a smug look in return.

"Alright Juliana let the girls be off or you'll make them late." Sebastian said hugging Juliana from behind.

"Fine fine, you girls drive safe." Juliana said

"We will Ma" Lila said

"Remember to be home by ten." Sebastian said amused

Juliana elbowed him in the stomach "ay" Sebastian puffed