Chapter 8: Spill The Tea

Sex.
Jason had sex with Alice Walters???
What the actual fuck. Lila thought

She looked at both calla and bee, they both wore emotionless faces..waiting for her reaction.

Lila gulped.

But after so long. She finally had enough.

"Well....if he wants to be a complete dickshit just because he slept with her then so be it. I'm done."

"Done??" They said in unison

"Done. No more tears-" Lila said closing her locker."No more sadness, no more wasting my time on someone who never even bothered to care about me the way I cared for him,  who never even looked at me the way I did to him, who never even loved me the way I loved him." Lila said out of breath.

"ATA GIRL!" Calla clapped her hands excitingly.

"It's about time." Bee smirked.

"It's about time for what?"

The three of them looked to the left and saw Emmett and two other guys approach them.

"Lila, here found out about Jason." Calla slung her arm around Lila's right shoulder.

"Our friend has officially dropped him from her life." Bee slung her arm on Lila's other shoulder wearing a rare smile on her face.

"Finally! I was worried I would spill the tea." Emmett said. Putting his hands on his pockets.

On lilas left side She heard Bee trying to stifle a laugh."Spill the tea?" Bee asked raising an eyebrow.

Once Emmett realized what he said his eyes got wide the size of tennis balls. "Wha-" he clears his throat."What I meant to say was um..-Hey! I think I heard the lunch bell! Come let's go!" He hastily walked away to the cafeteria, his two other friends following him.

"Let's go get some grub." Lila said.

"Isn't that some type of insect?" Bee asked

"No-well yes and no. Yes that's ONE of the definitions. It's also another word for food." Lila explained.

"Ohhh."

"Well then what are we waiting for?" Calla asked.

And with that they walked to the cafeteria.

***************

"I just can't believe you are taking this so....lightly" Emmett said.

"I'm guessing you expected for me to cry, watch romantic movies and eat ice cream all day."

"That's exactly what we thought." A voice from behind lila said and sat next to her.

Lila narrowed her eyes at Nathan then look down at her food which is now replaced with ice cream and a tissue box.

She look at Emmett "Seriously??"

"What?" He said in mid-bite of eating his sandwich.

Lila gestured towards where her food once was.

"Oh-hey look it's ice cream and tissues." He said smiling.

"No really? I thought it was a bright pink pony." Lila said