Chapter 6: I said no.

It's finally Friday. Lila thought. This first week passed by so quickly and with the same routine. Wake up, wake the boys up, get dressed, make breakfast, drive to school, learn at school, pick up the boys, make dinner, put the boys to sleep, and repeat. Also ignoring Jason, it's actually nice just taking a small break from him. Except the sad part of where I still do miss him.

It didn't seem fair to Lila on how you can love someone so much and they don't pay the slightest attention to what you do for them.

Is this what love is? She thought.

"Miss Starfare?"

Crap I'm being called on!

What if everyone's looking at me?

What if I get the question wrong?

"Miss Starfare!"

"Huh!" Lila snapped out of her day dream and brought her attention to the teacher also making the class snicker.

"Well??" She asked

"Well what?"

Her calculus teacher sighed. "Do you see this, children! This is an example of what not to do. Do not daydream or doze off in my class. Or else I promise you, You Will Fail My Class! Is that understood?"

The class responded with a chorus of yes' and whatever's while Lila nodded her head.

Ms. Augustus went back to teaching.

"You okay there hun?" Calla peered at Lila from across the table.

"Yeah just thinking that's all."

"Thinking about what?" Bee asked

"This week, just recapping on everything."

"Your doing the right thing by giving yourself some space ya'know" bee whispered

"Yeah I know, and why are you whispering? You hardly ever listen to the teachers." Lila asked

"Because I just pulled a prank on good'ol Augustus. Wait for it, in three........two......"

Calla and Lila looked at the board to see what bee's looking at.

"...One"

Ms. Augustus opened a marker cap and it exploded with a blue puff in her face.

The whole class gasped and started giggling.

"WHO DID THIS??!" Ms. Augustus shrieked.

Her outburst made the whole whole class try to contain their giggles.

Lila didn't blame them. Ms. Augustus' blonde hair was now blue in the front and blonde in the back, her entire face was covered in blue dye. It even managed to get to her neck, some of it even showed in her teeth.

"WHO??! WHICH ONE OF YOU LITTLE TWATS DID THIS??!"

She looked around the room and stopped at Lila's table.

"YOU!" She pointed

"YOU DID THIS!"

Bee raised one of her beautiful shaped eyebrows. "Me?" She said innocently. "Why, I did no such thing. I'm very upset how you would think I would do this ma'am"

"I've heard about you! I've heard about your little pranks! You will be expelled!! And you will never  step foot in my class again!!" She waved her finger at Bee.

"I can't be expelled without any proof." Bee said with a smug smirk.

Ms. Augustus huffed. "Class! Start working on your Assessment I'll be right back!" She took one long look at the class and left.