Another full moon night

"Joon.."

"I know jin, it's a full moon night and we haven't find him yet"

Jin flinchs hearing the screams of pain coming from the next room.

"I'll go to him"

"no don't" said namjoon.

"it's not us who he needs right now you won't make any difference ".

namjoon let his tired body falls on the chair closing his eyes being the head of the pack isn't that easy even after 5 years of taking the responsibility.. it's still as tiring and hard as the first day.

"But namjoon.."

"we're doing our best to find him we still have 3 towns to look in, I have a strong feeling that we'll succeed  before the next full moon night ".

he pulls his mate into his lap caressing his tight.

" he needs to survive this night ".

Jungkook pov:

It hurts like every night he's not here with me, I rip my clothes and drown my hot body into the bathtub

"God this isn't working anymore "

I let out another pained scream " tae where are you ?" Then everything become dark
                     ***********
"Jungkook wake up!"

I groan  and push his hands away.

"come on gguk we need to go"
I open one eye and look at my annoying cousin.

"where?"
Yoongi stands up"another town hopefully  we'll find something this time so be ready in 5 min we're leaving" he says and leave the bathroom slamming shut the door behind him.

I drag my body to the room feeling every single muscle hurts and put on some clothes before leaving the pack house and starting another searching mission.
"Will I ever find you? I'm losing hope tae where are you now?  Are you even alive?".
             *******************
Yoongi pov:

"Aghh I already hate this place".

I said while getting out of the car.

"Hyung I don't feel anything what if we didn't find him today too?"

I place my hand on his shoulder.

" then we'll keep looking until we do jungkook.. I know he is somewhere around here" .

who am I lying to I don't even believe that he's still alive but I have no other choice I need to find him or I'll loose my cousin.

I shake those thoughts away and continue  following his steps around this town feeling disgusted  at the sight of this crappy place until a sudden sweat smell hits my nose a strawberry like one and I narrow my eyes looking around for the source of it until I stop on a certain figure..a silver headed boy.

my inner wolf howells in excitement and joy.. mate!
           ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°              °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
To say the truth I don't feel good about this chapter..I promise I'll do better next time..sorry