Flash back

It's 4 a.m..yoongi and jungkook are already in their van driving to the next town taehyung suppose to be in.

Jimin sat up on the bed rubbing the sleep off his puffy eyes.
The gray heard male struggles to leave the warmth of his bed, he finish his morning routine before leaving Yoongi's room and heading downstairs to find his hyung cuddling in the sofa with the pack's alpha.

"Good morning hyungs ".

Jin looked up to the fluff ball standing infront of him.

"Oh jimin you're awake? I left you breakfast on the dinning table".

" you already ate? Wha about..umm yoongi hyung? " he asked shyly.

" yes we already had our breakfast and Yoongi already left the town with gguk "

Said jin nuzzling closer to his husband which made the alpha respond bu wrapping his arms around the Luna's small waist.

"Left? Where did they go?" A confused jimin asked.

" ah..to look for jungkook's lost mate"

Flash back:

~"listen jungkook as your alpha i'm telling you this" the said male took a deep breath before he continued.

" they're coming for tae "

Jungkook clunched his fist " when?"

" the full moon night"

"That means.." said jungkook before he get interrupted by namjoon.

" tomorrow's night".

"Jungkook you have to leave the pack tonight" a concerned and very scared Luna blurred out looking straight at the younger's eyes.

"Faster tae..they're catching up with us".

jungkook yelled running in his brown wolf form.

"Kookie I'm tired i can't run any longer" the small omega stopped in his track. his while fur shining under the moon's light.

" baby please.. I can't let them take you away from me" with pleading eyes jungkook linked back his now trembling mate licking the other's neck.

"I'm tired of running away gguk.. if they want me let them take me".

"No! Don't you dare give up on me taehyung " he growled in frustration,as much as he hates using his alpha voice on his mate he had no other choice right now.

"Get up omega.. we have to keep running".

The omega was scared but he just obeyed his alpha's order knowing it's for the best and ran again.~

End of flash back

"But at the end they catch up with them..jungkook can't remembering how but when he woke up he found no sign of taehyung and he was badly injured when we found him the next day".

jin let out a sigh his face painted with a pained expression.

Jimin just sat there in complete silent after hearing the story of taehyung disappearance until namjoon broke the silent once again.

" the terrifying part is that non of us know why they want taehyung that bad and..we're not even sure of he's still alive".

" we only have informations that some people saw him in the forest a while ago and.. his and jungkook's mating bond is still there what means he's still alive ".
      ***********************

"Hoseok wait for me you're so fast!"

The so called hoseok just kept running  being chased by a beautiful white wolf.

"You are so slow taehyung I bet I can be in my human form and still be able to win this race". he teased through the link.

"Hyuung~ " the small omega linked back whining.

Finally their race came to an end and they layed on the grass in their human form panting.

"It's been only 2 months since u find out about you being a werewolf but your so used to it taetae".

Taehyung blushed at the nickname his hyung gave him.

" it's all thanks to you hobie hyung..if it wasn't for you I wouldn't even know what am i".

he replayed enjoying the refreshing air blowing against his sweaty golden skin.

" you're welcome kid"

And they burst out laughing for no reason.

   Hoseok is a rogue wolf taehyung met 2 months ago in a full moon night and that's when taehyung knew for sure that he's anything but a normal human being.

Since then the two males were getting closer and the things between them were going pretty well, to say the truth taehyung was thinking about confessing his feelings to the older boy but something inside of him kept telling him it wasn't a good idea.

That's the reason why he kept this adoration locked into his chest waiting for the best moment to blur it out.

  Taehyung climbed up to his room feeling dead tired after hanging out with his Hyung all day long.

Suddenly a strange pull made its way to his system, but being his dense self he end up ignoring the whole thing and just entered his room to have some rest.

"Hyung! I feel it, he is here..my taehyung is here".the raven heard male growled attracting the attention of some people around him.

"Go get him tiger" yoongi smirked leaning his body into the van.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°          °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°        °°°°°
That's it for this chapter guys.. who's excited for some taekook interactions?
Sorry for the typos and the mistakes.
Enjoy!