Just not today

Yoongi's mate pov:

What's wrong with me? Why everything is in slow motion and who is he?
I feel my knees become weaker with every step he's taking toward this spot and..
"mate!"
What? This means..no it can't be I have to run! I thought as I was having a battle with my own body, I turned around and ran away.. as fast as I could.
I'm hearing someone asking me to stop but I just kept going until I bump into someone

"Yah! Where have you been I was worried sick about you?".

I take a deep breath "sorry Hyung I just got lost" I give him an innocent smile .

" are you kidding me you've been living here since you where 13 year old and you expect me to believe that you.."

I hold his arm dragging him away from that place not wanting my suppose to be mate to find me.

" Let's go Hyung I'm hungry".

I say with a pout to distract his mind from the previous discussion we were having .
Yoongi's pov:

"No wait!"

I see him running away and I try to follow him but jungkook grabs my shoulder

" Hyung where are you going? Who was that guy?"

"My mate".

I say in shock"but I lost him..he doesn't want me!"

We arrive to the house we're going to stay in while searching for jungkook's mate and only one thing running in my mind..my mate.

I know I'm not an alpha, I don't have a well built body and i'm kinda short just a little bit and sure i'm not that handsome but i'm the head alpha's Beta..I'm the most powerful warrior of the pack I'm..

I feel tears forming in my eyes all I want to do is to push all this mate matter into the back of my head and throw my tired body on the cold bed sheets and that's exactly what I did.

We've been looking around this place the whole day but we found nothing maybe it's like gguk had said he's not here after all he felt no attraction the whole journey but still; we need to stay here for couple days to make sure of it and to look for my mate as well cause i'm not leaving without an explanation.

I have to find him..but not today I'm exhausted both physically and emotionally.

I close my eyes and let the darkness consume me .
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey..like I said before, I need to know which ship you prefer so I can move in the story.
Hope you enjoy this chapter 😁