Wanted

"he lives in a cave?"

right now Jungkook and the other two males are standing in front of what seems like a cave.

"No but he had some security problems and decided to move here for safety measures"

"ah-uh"

"what are you doing in front of my house?" a not so pleased young man stood with both his hands on his hips apparently waiting for answers.

"quite the bitchy attitude bamie no one gonna robe your home caveman"

hoseok took a step forward flashing one of his charming and eye blinding smile.

the named male's expression softened immediately releasing a surprised gasp "hoseok!"

the other two men stood back waiting for the long hugging session to end.

Jungkook fake coughed "It's heartwarming to see two old friends catching up and stuff but we're really in a hurry"

Jungkook's pov:
" alright follow me it's not likable to talk about such things outside"

the guy named bambam led us inside his cave asking us to wait until he make sure it's safe enough for us to spill any informations about taehyung.

after couple minutes the named guy came back and sat down facing us.

" so you want me to locate where taehyung is?"

"yeah we wouldn't ask this from you if it wasn't our last hope" answered him immediately

"oh my lovely tae..this is all happening because he refused to stay with me..I could've protect him"

this guy is playing on my nerves and I'm trying my best to not break his neck right here right now.

yoongi's hand found it way to my tight patting it as a cue to hold my shit together .

I sucked a sharp breath in making all attention directed to me.

"just find him before I do something we both will regret"

I'm surprised I'm using my words instead of my claws and canines, it's a first.

I watch as hoseok whispers something in his ear before the latter's eyes went wide then an annoying grin took it place on his face.

"he's stealing hearts I see not surprising at all he always had been so wanted from both men and women"

then he excused him self and left again saying he'll find taehyung in a blink of an eye.

"he'll find him Jungkook I promise"
hoseok's words somehow gave me strengths and replaced my blood lust with longing emotions to my mate.

~~~~°°~~~~°°°~~~~~°°°°~~~~~°°°°°~~~~
my chapters are getting shorter and shorter I promise I'll fix it
thank you for 2k reads