who are you?

" you know I always thought it was a stupid idea to leave him out of our sight". 
a certain male said while staring at the sleeping omega from the window.

"It's okay as long as the jeon's kid is not around him..as long as he's still a virgin our plans are still going ".

   *******************************
Jungkook is running in his wolf form chasing the sweet strawberry like scent leading him infront of a small house at the end of the woods.

"Mate".

    He's here i'm sure about it but why his scent is this weak "tae? Taehyung it's me jungkook" the desperate alpha linked his omega only to be responded by silent.

   Jungkook turned back to his human form not caring about his naked figure and knocked on the door several times.

After couple minutes a sleeping boy opened the front door.

"For fuck sake it's 6 a.m.."

He blinks looking at the shirtless young man staring at him skipping a yawn.
the man now is chuckling at his action. A naked with some sort of handsome face guy..NAKED!!
a loud  scream came out of his mouth "A PERVERT AT MY DOOR"  slamming  the door shut and running up to his room.

Jungkook pov:

I was in a daze.. it's him.

Where are you going tae?come back. I broke the door's knob and followed his sweet scent upstairs.

"Tae?" I curiously  called his name sensing uneasiness in his heart beats and breathing.. is he scared?

"OH MY GOD HOSEOK HE'S IN MY HOUSE WHAT SHOULD I DO? I..ITHINK HE'S A STALKER HE KNOWS MY NAME HYUNG!".

I heared him talking to someone.he's definitely scared..of me.

He didn't recognize me..my mate didn't recognize me.

Taehyung pov:

"Calm down taehyung..I'm on my way" Hoseok said through the link.

"Please hurry up..i'm scared" I was on the edge of crying.

Why I'm acting like a coward..I mean i'm a werewolf what means I'm 10 times stronger than him.

I gathered all my strength and walked out my room but he was gone!

"Looking for me?" no I was wrong.

   I jumped in surprise and turned to face him and I swear I wanted so bad to slap that smirk off his handsome face.. at least he's  wearing some kind of robe..wait..

"Is that my robe?" I asked in annoyance.

"Umm..yeah sorry I have nothing to wear". He smiled shamelessly.

I took a deep breath "listen here.." and then it hitted me, that strong and sweet smell of coffee and caramel.

"You..you better leave before I hurt you".

What's wrong with me? My heart beats are increasing in a strange way..my legs are giving up and I..I want to hold him tight and never let go. I have no control over my own body.

"Who are you?".

I questioned taking a hold of a piece of furniture for support.

" hello mate".

Mate? What that suppose to mean?

" come here tae".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
                 °°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°

Sorry for the short chapter guys and the late update. I promise the next one will be better!
U can comment down and leave your opinions. Enjoy ^^