don't leave me..I need you

" Jin hyung.."

"jin hyung are you listening? "

jin snapped out from the daze he was drowning in and turned his gaze to his cousin.

"oh..hi jimin"

"hyung you are worried about jungkook and yoongi hyung aren't you?"

the now black heard male made himself comfortable on the couch.

"they're taking too much time jimin..this never happened before and I have a bad feeling about it"

Jin statement made the fear creeping in the smallest chest worse.

looking at the worried expression of his hyung, jimin knew exactly what the later was talking about, he felt the same when he woke up this morning.

something bad is coming.

***************

jungkook's pov:

holding the sleeping boy in my arms I struggled to open the door to mine and hyung's permanent apartment.

succeeding I pushed the door open and walked to my room greeting the grumpy hyung in my way .

after placing taehyung in my bed and covering his cold body I walked back to the leaving room.

"what happened?"

I sighed taking a seat next to him on the couch.

" bunch of high school kids bullied him"

I answered recalling what happened an hour ago.

"just tell me you didn't kill anyone "

"no..I hadn't the chance but believe me they will pay for it"

I closed my eyes trying to not focus on the headache I'm having, to open them again sensing the presence of some other wolf near us.

"hyung.."

"go get tae..I'll take care of it "

that's all what yoongi hyung said before he stormed out.

"taehyung wake up baby"

I smiled when I saw his eyes flew open with an adorable yawn.

"we gotta go..now"

without any question he stood up following me out.

"jungkook..I'm smelling blood"

he said tugging at my sleeve before it hit me.

yoongi hyung!

I ran following the fresh scent of blood to come eye to eye with a black wolf hovering over yoongi's body.

"no!"

I screamed and turned into my wolf form attacking the other wolf pushing him off yoongi's knocked body.

in the corner of my eye i can see the horrified expression of taehyung.

"taehyung take him away"

I linked him and it seems he got the message and hurried checking on yoongi before linking back.

"he's alive"

I turned my attention to the wolf in front of me once I sensed him moving eyes fix on my mate.

my loud growl filled the air.

he's here for taehyung..I won't let them take him away again.

I bounced on him biting on his left paw receiving a whimper followed by a pained growl.
not giving him a chance to recover I flipped him over attacking his neck and ripping his throat off.