gone!

It's been 2 days since what happened between him and tae yet he didn't dare to show up infront of his omega friend.

"Fucking idiot" hoseok ruffled his hair in frustration walking down the town not paying attention to where he's going until he pumped into someone's back and fell down to the ground.

"Ouch! " rubbing his forehead the now sitting on the dirt male glared up at who ever he collided with ready to start a silly fight until he saw a raven black haired boy gazing at him with a not so pleased look.

"Watch where you're walking" the guy said and turned in attempt to continue his way.

Hoseok got on his feet immediately trying to find a way to stop the kid.

"What should I do?" And then he let his tongue spell something hoping that it will attract the other's attention .

"J-jungkook!" And it worked the other male stopped it his track and faced him with a frown playing if hire face.

Probably thinking how he knew his name.

"You're jungkook right? The boy from the other day?..taehyung's house?"

Jungkook kept silent already identified the guy as his mate's lover.

Clenching his fist he ignored him and start moving again only to be stopped by hoseok's hand on his arm.

"You are his mate right?"

An awkward silent filling the air

"He needs you..he's in heat"

" I know"

" please you have to go to him" hoseok pleads tightening his grip on the other's bicep and jungkook was confused.

They are loves aren't they? Then why this horse face ( I love hoseok don't judge me :'( ) is asking him this?

"I made a mistake.. I shouldn't go near him when he was in heat..I'm ..I'm an awful friend" and jungkook snapped from his thoughts and pinned hoseok to the ground his eyes are crimson not caring of the awkward glances they're receiving from the people around them.

"What have you done to him?"

A possessive and now furious alpha shouted making the rogue bow his head and show his neck as a sign of submission.

" I couldn't fight against it..I touched him and " he gulped.

"I kissed his neck but I swear it didn't went any further "

"Jungkook get off him..now!"

Another voice joined the conversation and it was no one other than Yoongi.

Jungkook growled at hoseok a last time before backing off.

"This isn't over yet.."

Then he ran as fast as he can cursing himself for not answering his instincts two days ago.

Jungkook pov:

Shifting into my wolf form I ran to my mate's house thinking about ways to make that stupid rogue pays for what he did.

I stopped in front of his open door. A weird feeling of uneasiness rushed through my veins.

The sweet smell off my beautiful mate covering the place and..another's wolf scent!!

I ran into the house..

"Two other wolves were here...tae? Taehyung answer me".

I shifted back and stepped into his room..he's not here.

"Taehyung!"

I kept searching like a maniac for him in and outside the house over and over, even if I knew when the dirty smell of two wet dogs found it way to my nose when I first arrived here..

He's gone.. they took my mate from me and it's all my fault.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°°° °°°°°°°°°°
The posters big hit had dropped. .
Can you hear me crying TT