Not safe

It's been 3 days since he found him..3 days since he decided to let him go but it seems the things will never be easy as he thought.

   This morning when Jungkook woke up he knew something was off. His wolf whimpers and this odd feeling in his stomach..his mate is in heat.

" fuck " Jungkook groans pushing his face further into the soft pillow.

Taehyung pov:

My body is burning I feel my bones cracks and it hurts.

My wolf is trembling what's wrong with me? It's not a full moon night I'm sure.

"Hyung..help me hyung!" I linked in panic Hoseok Hyung since he's the only one I have but it's like my wolf is aching for something else.

"I can't know what do you want if you're not talking to me you stupid wolf" I let out another yelp of pain.

Anyone help me..I'm dying

Hoseok pov:

I ran as fast as I can when I heard tae's voice inside my head.

He's in trouble.

I slammed the front door open and stepped inside the house. A sweet smell passed by my nose.

"Tae?"

With every step I took toward his room the scent became stronger then I heard it..his small whimpers and soft groans and I swear my crotch area twitched for a sec.

"Taehyung are you okay?"  hand reaching for the door knob my throat got dry and I can sense my inner wolf growling for some reasons.

" Aah hyung it hurts please make it stop"

  I pushed the door open to be met with a sinful scene.

Taehyung laying on bed in justa pair of boxers  tugging at the bed sheets like his life depending on it with his hair sticking to his sweaty forehead.

I took a deep breath which I found out It wasn't one of my best choices  because his strong arousal is all over the room.

He's in heat and I'm not holding back anymore. an omega in heat is a temptation that no one can win against.

Taehyung pov:

Feeling the presence of somebody else on the bed I opened my eyes .

"Hyung.."

My voice cracked coming out My dry lips.

"It's okay tae.. Hyung will take care of you" he said in a low husky voice  climbing over my body.

A sheiver ran along my shaking body.

" what are you doing hobie Hyu.."

Another painful heat  shut cutting my words. Every sound stuck in my throat feeling wet lips on my neck.

"No!"

A loud voice echoed in my head, a low growl came after it.

I tried to push hoseok's body away from mine but I'm too weak compared to him.

"Mate..help"

The voice inside my head pleading this time and I knew at that moment that my wolf is talking to me..and we're both screwed.

"Hyung it hurt please stop"

I cried out my skin burning every time his cold fingers tracing it.
I love him so it suppose to be pleasurable when the one you've fancied for a long time touches you but my body is refusing it.. 

   this body belongs to someone else..itching for another person's  touch

"JUNGKOOK PLEASE! "

I screamed out a name i've never heard before and he stopped..Hoseok pulled back staring at me with a confused look on his face.

"Oh my God tae..I'm.. so sorry" he stood up murmuring another sorry before he ran out the door.

I hugged my knees to my chest crying my heart out..I can't understand whats wrong with me..I'm scared.

Someone else's pov:

" I've told you so many times that it's a dumb idea to leave him scrolling around the town ..look what just happened" an angry alpha hissed at his partner staring at the omega's window.

" you're right..it's too dangerous to keep it going like this when the jeon's kid found out where we're keeping him..we still have the upper hand in this situation "

"So.." the alpha turned his gaze away from the window eyeing the male standing beside him.

A cocky smile appeared on the other's face.

" let's get going with our plan..it's time to say hi to our lovely omega".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°                                           °°°°°°°°°
Sorry for the short update :c I'm kinda busy and my in mood right now