his what?

I'm writing this at 5.30 am while I'm on a break during my night shift

~'°°´~'°°´~'°°´~'°°´~'°°´~'°°´~'°°´~

"and this is how we're going to find taetae"

"okay.." Jungkook stood up marching toward hoseok

"so you're telling me that a certain witch boy can help us detect where my taehyung is (uhuh someone's possessive :3 ) based on some GPS spell ?"

"it's a location spell and yes..he will" hoseok scoffed.

"alright smartass where do we find this witch kid.." yoongi spat out sarcastically.

"bambam"

"huh" he muttered with annoyance.

"his name is bambam and..I think there's a one more little thing about bambam you should know .."

raising a brow the young alpha sat down on the couch next to a worried jin.

"and what would be so great about this bambam that we should know?"
namjoon said placing his palms on the tensed shoulders of his mate.

the red haired rouge took a deep breath and fixed his eyes on the floor not ready to start a staring battle with the head alpha.

"it's something Jungkook should know ..bambam is somehow.."
"he's taehyung's ex"

"HIS WHAT?"

Jungkook kept a straight face looking at an uncomfortable hoseok while jin eyeing him anticipating any reaction but a deep sight is all what the raven head managed to let out.

" seems like taehyung had a lot of fun during those 2 years huh" yoongi said dragging all attention to him.

"what?" he questioned the angry looks he's receiving from both his mate and namjoon.

"it doesn't matter.." Jungkook breathed out

"Jungkook.." jin protest was cut off by non other than namjoon who shoke his head stopping the older from going any further.

"he's right our priority now is to find my brother"

the head alpha moved into the center of the living room.

"and that's all what I care about  " Jungkook stood up and walked out the door with a specific idea floating in his mind.

"I'm gonna shred him to pieces after I find taehyung".

"correct me if I'm wrong, he's going to kill him the minute we find tae "
hoseok asked not tearing his eyes of the door Jungkook just walked through.

"yup"

yoongi said then calmly followed his alpha's action hopping in the driver seat.

"are you coming or nah?"
asked  a somehow calm Jungkook staring at hoseok before the later obey and jump in the back seat.

"jungkook"
"bring my brother back..safe"

with a nod the trio started their long trip to once again find the missing omega.

~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°'´°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~
taehyung is nothing but trouble xD
Jungkook need to chain him up after this to prevent him from running again :v