I can't stay here

Standing in the middle of an unknown living room listening to soft giggles and whispers coming from the kitchen.

with tiny steps careful to not make the old wooden floor crack alerting the strangers he's gonna spy on he made his way toward what he thinks is the kitchen.

he pushes the door open to be welcomed with complete silent and an empty place.

"that's weird" he muttered turning his back to the now dark kitchen in attempt to leave but a familiar voice and new noises made him turn in a rush and almost tripping on his own feet.

"oh God look at the kitchen "  a small chuckle echoing after that.

His eyes widened in surprise but a sigh of relief made it was out of his trembling lips.

"you scared me! what are you doing here? what are we doing here and where is this place?"

looking around the messy kitchen then back at the boy who completely ignored him.

"answer me what is this place and how comes I can't remember us leaving the pack house?"

stretching his arm to shake the boy in front of him but his cold hand just went through the other's body like it's a ghost.

"jungkook?"

trying to catch his hand, shirt and even his raven locks but every attempt went in vain.

"am I dreaming?  memories?"

suddenly a deep voice joined waking him from his daze.

"it's not my fault that you suck at cooking all I did is buying the ingredients and watching you try to cook "

confusion is the simplest thing to call the war of thoughts running through his mind at this moments.

"it's me" he breathed out.

"I can't understand.."

he watched with wide eyes as the two figures simply shared a gentle kiss then burst out laughing at the disaster their kitchen suffered from.

"w-what?"

in a blink of an eye the scene changed; now he's sitting on a bunch of what seems like a tree, the land is covered with snow seems it's winter yet he feels nothing.

"hurry up tae!"

"please..just leave me behind I can't run anymore"

"No! "

two trembling bodies stopped running and faced each other.

"don't give up on me taehyung..not now".

a raspy voice spat out sounding like he's on verge of crying.

"so that's me ?" taehyung eyed the small figure who's now a crying mess.

"that's mean the other boy is.."

"Jungkook I'm sorry just let them take me at least you'll be safe"

His suspession was confirmed.

"I won't leave you ! you're my mate and we'll survive this together now run!"

the alpha male shouted in a tone taehyung had never heard before it made his body shake and sent a weird feeling into his heart.

he kept following the two running boys until four black wolves surrounded them.

"Stay behind me taehyung!"

Jungkook let out a threatening growl sending a killer glare toward one of the wolves.

"I won't let you take him!"

and all them attacked the couple in same time.

taehyung covered his eyes screaming a "please don't!"

"jungkook..Jungkook no!"

hearing the desperate cries he opened his eyes watching as some stranger dragged a sobbing and screaming taehyung away from the pleading Jungkook until it's only jungkook's  bloody body laying on the now bloodshot snowy ground.

"taehyung come back to me"

taehyung rushed to Jungkook  not even noticing the tears staining his cheeks by now.

"Jungkook please tell me I'm dreaming..someone..anyone I'm begging you wake me up from this awful dream"

more sobs filled the cold air as taehyung's memories flew back one by one to him.

every touch and sweet kiss,every smile,every precious moment and every painful and scary minute of his separation from his beloved mate.

"Jungkook I'm sorry" is all what the poor omega was repeating over and over watching as his mate fought for his life on a cold dirty ground.

Taehyung woke up finally from a terrible nightmare called his memories with heavy steps he made his way down stairs into the living room where his mate is sleeping.

covering his mouth with his shaky hand to prevent the crying sounds from waking the sleeping male he bent down and with his free hand caressed jungkook's soft cheek.

" babe I'm sorry..I'm sorry I forgot about you "

burying his face in the male's soft hair and inhaling his calming sent .

" oh God I missed you so much"

pulling away and placing a light peck on the clueless sleeping boy's warm lips.

oh how much he wanted to wake him  up with a tender kiss, hug the shit outta him and ask forgiveness for making him wait this long but..he can't .

"I'm sorry I can't surprise you and tell you I got my memories back..I love you kookie and that's why  I can't stay here knowing they're coming for me again tonight "

he stood up smiling sadly.

"I can't put you in danger again"

marching out of the pack house he glanced at his mate for one last time whispering .

"I promise I won't take long this time"

~~~~~~~~~~~                        ~~~~~~~~~~
                      ₪₪₪₪₪₪₪₪
it's been so long right xD