kookie?..

taehyung now is staring at the ceiling of a room which isn't even his.

Jungkook said he's okay with sleeping in the living room since yoongi isn't there anymore and that taehyung can sleep on his bed but he can't stop feeling awful about it..especially after seeing how uncomfortable Jungkook was on the small couch.

a deep sigh left his lips and he decided that checking on the younger won't be a bad idea.

"I'm only doing this so I can stop feeling guilty, yeah I don't care about him having some neck issues in the morning  "

he tried to convince himself while he left jeon's room walking down the stairs cringing every time the wooden floor made a noise.

peeking over the couch he saw Jungkook sleeping in a weird position.

"he's a messy sleeper" he thought kneeling down and pulling the cover over his mate's shoulders.

"you keep making me feel uncomfortable and..weird, I want to hold you so bad and my body is getting out of control when we're close to each other"

a soft snore brought taehyung back to reality.

"who are you?   I feel like I know you but in my memories you're a stranger jungkook "

"Jungkook..Jungkook..kookie?"

"Jungkook wake up it's already 10 a.m"

jin shouted from the kitchen

a groan leaving the raven haird boy was the only response.

"I swear to God Jungkook I'll hit you with the spatula if I find you still on that couch"

"I'm awake!"

Jungkook left the couch hurriedly running toward the bathroom scared for his life.

missing the sight of a giggling omega and a surprised beta witnessing his not so future head alpha like behavior.

~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~~~~
guess who's back!!!