you're fine..i got you now

"hyung?" the raven heard boy called out standing in front of the bathroom door, taehyung was locking himself inside for almost two hours.

"Hyung please get out, this ain't going to fix anything "

"no! I'm not leaving my house not to go with you" a husky voice replied .

"I don't even know anything about you expect from this stupid feeling I have when you're around"

jungkook tried to hide the little smile finding it was to his face.

"just come out tae,  we'll talk about this baby "

taehyung now is flustered like never been before hearing the change in jungkook's voice and repeating the pet name he was given in his mind.

a click sound was heard and the door now is wide open revealing an embarrassed omega looking at his feet.

" look at you" jungkook sigh and walked closer to his mate caressing his left cheek.

" I want to go to school" taehyung said avoiding the other's soft glare.

".. to pick up my things "

"okay..let's go " jungkook dragged the smaller boy out deciding to walk to the school since it wasn't that far .

"wait here I'll be back in a minute"

when they arrived, taehyung left jungkook in front of the school gate and headed inside.
**************
taehyung pov :

walking down the hallway only thinking about what I'm suppose to do so I can get rid of the so hot alpha waiting for me outside.

too deep in my thought I didn't notice the brat and his squad walking toward me until I pumped into someone and fell to the ground with a loud groan.

" what we have here?" minho blurred out with a smirk, I wish I can slap that smirk away from his cocky face but I'm too cowered to even stand on my feet again.

"stand up" he said pulling me up from my collar just to send me flying on the ground again with a punch directed to my left cheek.

I whimpered in pain not daring to move an inch I just kept laying on the floor holding my cheek.

"what a sluty faggot"

said taemin and the rest of the group burst out laughing at my pathetic image and yet I didn't move.

not expecting it a harsh kick landed on my side causing me to scream out in pain and my tears finding their way down my cheeks.

I looked up for the first time gathering some courage to say something I  figured later it wasn't a smart move.

" you're the only faggot in here along with your loyal dogs "

"what the.."

minho pulled me up again raising his right fist in attempt to send me another punch.

I closed my eyes anticipating another weight to be collide with my cheek but nothing happened instead a strong arm slipped around my waist.

my eyes snapped open when I heard minho groan and kai shout.

"j-jungkook?"

"I leave you alone for ten minutes and this happens"

he said glaring at them leaving while supporting minho's body.

a sudden urge of crying bloomed in my chest, I buried my face in jungkook's chest surrounding to my tears clenching on his now drained shirt.

"take me away jungkook..don't leave me  here"

soft sobs echoed in the hallway and another strong arm pulled me closer to his warm body.

"shhh kitten..you're fine I got you now "

I couldn't support embarrassing sniffs to skip my lips when I was carried bridal style by no other than my alpha out the school.

"Let's go home babe.."

jungkook said kissing the top of my head and I believed that I've finally found the home I belong to..

jungkook arms.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~°°°°°°°°°°~~~~~~~~~~
I have nothing to say..just bring me some tissues