Step by step

" you're not going anywhere this time"

Soon enough the room was filled with sniffs and muffled sobs.

"don't come near me stay away! ".

the small beta let his tears wet those chubby cheeks he has looking with eyes full of horror at the man standing infront of him .

"This is a lie..this is a damn lie".

Jin stood dumbfounded at the sight of his little cousin being all terrified and he knew exactly why.

Without hesitation he walks pass yoongi and hugs the small beta to his chest murmuring some words yoongi couldn't catch.

"I didn't even touch him I swear ".

It's all what yoongi had to say to bring the older's attention back to him.

" I know yoongi it's just.. you have to get out from the room".

" why would i? This is my room and he's my mate".

yoongi blurred out his eyes glowing in a bloody color again.

" just get out yoongi!" He demands again this time with a pleading tone " please.."

*************************
"You don't undrestand jungkook". yoongi groaned in frustrations.

" I felt it..the bond was definitely there but I don't know what's got into him ".

he lays on the grass next to the said alpha.

" maybe because he's a beta just like you..that's why he wasn't submissive enough ".

"No..it's not the case jungkook, he was scared..of me his mate.he's not suppose to be scared".

Even if he didn't admit it; Yoongi was hurt and anyone could tell that he was badly damaged.

He let out a dry chuckle with a hint of pain in it " Maybe he was disappointed to know that his mate is..this"

he says pointing at his chest.

"No Hyung! Don't say that, all the shewolves in our pack are head over heels for you.if he's not wailing to take you as his mate then it's his lost".

But only if jungkook knows that his words instead of comforting the older it sent another harsh bang into his chest making it harder to breath.
**********************
Taehyung pov:

I had another dream today which isn't that surprising since I have one every night.

But this time instead of waking up screaming my lunges out I woke up to find my self crying..yes crying.

I sigh and rest my head on my desk while the teacher is explaining some bullshits in the background, it's not like I even care about what he's been mumbeling about in the past halfj hour.

Why do i have this feeling of emptiness, that something is messing? and to be honest it bothers me like a bitch.

My dream..I remember ever single part of it, expect for the face of the person who was calling my name.

***********************
It's been 3 weeks since yoongi came back from his mission and he's pretty used to all the pain he's feeling in his neck and lower back every morning from sleeping on the couch in the living room.

He just gave up on his room just so his mate can be comfortable even if it meant having to deal with all the pain he's feeling now.

Things are getting much better. or at least that's what he was trying to convince his slef to believe.

He would have breakfast with him in one room as long as there's others around, they had some small conversations and laughed at each other's lame jokes in some occasions.

Yoongi was happy about this..but not satisfied,his wolf was aching for his mate's warm touch.

And that's started to effect his health in some ways.

"Jimin.."

yeah that was his mate's name. It suits him well that what yoongi thinks every time he hears jin calling out for the kid.

" coming hyung "

yoongi groans thinking how sweet the younger's voice Will sound calling out for him and begging him to..

he slaps his cheeks to prevent his perverted thoughts from rushing into his head but he can't help it when he's cursed with such a horny wolf.

After couple minutes jimin walked back to the living room and placed a plate infront of yoongi.

"this is for you h-hyung".

He is now cursing his whole existance for stuttering .

Yoongi in the other hand was in a complete daze.. did he just talked to him? And he fucking called him hyung!!

And God how much he loves the shy attitude the younger is showing right now.

" thank you jiminie".

a little tease won't harm he thought staring at the blushing mess park jimin was right now.

Jimin's pov:

Jimin let's out a heavy breath he didn't know he was holding in all the time the poor boy was in the living room facing his hyung.

" shy aren't we?"

Jin chuckles crossing his arms and leaning into the kitchen's door.

Jimin puffs his cheeks in annoyance.

" just spare me hyung it was your idea anyways" .

" I just asked you to give him the food I don't remember saying anything about confessing your crush " jin teased back drying his hands.

"I'm not crushing on that lazy grandpa "

jimin scream whispered not wanting the black haired male laying in the living room to hear anything.

" I totally believe you "

was the last thing coming out of Jin's smirking lips before he walks out the kitchen leaving a flustered beta behind him.

"Yoongi prepare your bags..you and jungkook will leave again tonight".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Yaaaaay another chapter is complete..
So I choosed yoonmin since i'm a yoonmin trash and this is my 1st book.

Enjoy this chapter cause I won't update for couple days I'm kind of busy
Love you 😘