Fourteen

- Ryan -

It had been over a week since I had been in a coma and everything was weird.

Melanie and Brendon, were acting really strange, like they had something they were keeping from me, but it was probably me just being paranoid.

Tyler and Josh had been trying to act like nothing had happened and I didn't see them make out. I tried asking to them a few times but they would just walk away from me. I thought that they would know it was cool with me because, I myself have a boyfriend.

Just then I got a text from Brendon.

Hey sexyyyyyyyy

It was kind of weird for him to text that since he never said that to me before and the many y's in it.

Uh hi ? I responded back to him.

Y o ur so cuteeee I lo ve yiu

Brendon, are you okay?

Ha h a hahaha o f corse i a mm

What's going on?

Nothin im j ust at a p a rty

And that's when I realized he was drunk. I couldn't believe he was. I mean, I wasn't that mad, regular teenagers drank and got drunk all the time. It's not like he was going to become like my dad.

Where are you?

Jon s

I had remembered where Jon's house was, he had told me once, it was down the street from the hospital. I didn't have a car but I needed to go down there and see if he was okay and make sure he gets home alright.

I quickly got up and put my sweatshirt on, and threw a pair of shoes on. I had shoved my phone in my pocket, as I headed out of my room.

It was eleven on a Friday and not that many people were up. I quickly made it downstairs and out the front door into the cold night.

I started walking down the street to go to Jon's. Good thing that it was only down the street, because it's really cold out.

I approached Jon's house and I could definitely tell that there was a party going on, with the many cars parked outside, the lawn being a mess of party decorations, food, and passed out teenagers, not to mention the blaring music.

I walked up to the door and opened it, looking around the living room, trying to spot Brendon. I didn't see Brendon, but I did spot, Spencer, one of his friends. He was huddled up on a chair in the corner, he must not be used to this many people and this loud of music.

"Hey, Spencer?" I asked as I approached him. He looked up at me with scared eyes, "do you know where Brendon is?" I ask him.

"U-uh, I t-think he w-went upstairs," he stutters out.

"Okay, thank you," I say giving him a smile, "and maybe you should go outside and get some fresh air, you look a little, uh, pale," I tell him, trying not to straightforwardly say that he looks like he just saw a hundrend ghosts.

"N-no, I'm o-okay, I'm j-just waiting f-for Jon," he tells me, and I nod my head, I could tell he liked him, why else would he wait for him when he looked scared half to death?

"Well, okay," I said and proceeded to make my way upstairs. There were a bunch of rooms with closed doors. I tried the first door I saw but it wouldn't budge, it was locked.

I tried the next door over and opened it to see Jon with a handful of people that I don't know, all playing what looks like spin the bottle.

"Hey, Ryan," Jon says and waves to me when he notices me, "what are you doing here?" He asks me, looking a little surprised.

"Well, I came to find Brendon," I started to explain to Jon, "do you know where he is?"

"He was in here maybe ten minutes ago, and he was pretty drunk, I think he might've went into one of the other rooms," he tells me and I nod. I hope he isn't passed out drunk.

"Okay, thanks," I tell him and he just gives me a huge smile, "oh, also, Spencer is waiting for you downstairs, he looks pretty scared," I tell him and his eyes suddenly widened.

"Shit," he says and gets up, running out of the room and racing down the stairs.

I walk out of the room and go to the next door, over. There were many rooms, and probably many awkward situations I was going to encounter.

When I looked inside the room I saw two guys kissing. I mumbled a sorry and I went to leave and close the door again when I realized something.

"Brendon?"

{A/N: oops ¯\_()_/¯
Well I hope y'all like my new story the Dallon au, I'll be updating that about every few days :)
Well I hope y'all have a good day/ night}