Please Read!!!!

Hello everyone,

So I've been thinking and I've been loosing motivation for some of my stories on this wattpad account, and I'm truly sorry, now I won't be deleting any of my stories yet, but if I do it will probably be Ruby or Surreptitious because they have the least chapters.

I'm going to be putting all of my stories on hold (except for Small Cuts which I already have chapters for) for now so I am able to write a few chapters so I have them to get up, now I want to write chapters ahead of time so that I write them before I loose all my motivation for them.

For a while now, I've been wanting to write Harry Potter fanfics so I'm going to be using a new wattpad account for Harry Potter fics and with this one I will be signing in sometimes to finish some of my fics until they are done and then I will be singing in to this one only occasionally, so I can check up on it.

Also, I've been very overwhelmed and stressed with this account which has made me lost interest and I'm sorry, but I can't keep up with this account anymore.

I have another account it's @-ravenclawqueen and I will be on it most of the time and once I have finished up my stories on this account, I will be on that account full time. It will be mostly a Harry Potter account, so if you guys want to follow it, then that's cool.

I have been trying to figure this out and it had been a tough decision, but this is the best idea I have come up with.

I'm sorry everyone.

-Em