peter pan's daughter part 2

Mal had lost the arm wrestle with Uma, which meant we had to cough up Fairy Godmother's wand. Carlos and Jay went back to Auradon to 3D print a fake wand. In the meantime, Evie took Mal and I to go visit Dizzy, a friend of hers. From what I heard, her talents were comparable to Evie's, and Evie was the most popular designer in Auradon. We walked into the brightly colored salon, and I was actually surprised to see a girl so young. "Evie!" she shrieked, jumping into her arms. "Dizzy, I missed you so much!" replied Evie, hugging her tightly. 

They caught themselves up and introduced me before Dizzy checked on Mal's hair. "I did a good job on this. What do you guys think?" asked Dizzy, turning to Evie and I. "It's great. I wish my hair was as cool as that." I laughed. She perked up and smiled. "I can definitely do that for you." she grinned. She took my hand and led me over to the salon chair. "So Y/N, what kind of look do we want?" she asked. "Surprise me." I answered with a smile.

Dizzy worked away, chatting with Evie as she did my hair. She cut off quite some length, washed and dyed my hair, and left me under a dryer with curlers in my hair. I was anxious to see what she had done. I'd never really done anything with my hair and I had always wanted to. I couldn't wait for the big reveal. Evie and Mal decided to go back to the apartment to talk some things over. After sitting under the dryer for what seemed like an eternity, she sat me back on the chair and began styling my hair. 

She used a curling iron and worked quickly. After a few minutes, she put the iron down and smiled. "Voila, it is perfect!" she said enthusiastically. I stood and walked over to the mirror, immediately gasping at my reflection. My hair was now shoulder length and a dark gray. I took the ends of my hair in my hands, twirling them and moving my head in the mirror. "Dizzy, this is so awesome." I laughed, admiring my hair. "Thank you, thank you." she said, bowing and making us all laugh. I reached into my pocket and gave her money, to which her eyes widened. "You deserve this and way more. You're a superstar." I noted with a smile. She blushed and took the money, putting it in her pocket. 

"All this talk is making me nauseous." said a familiar Scottish accent from the back of the store. I straightened up and turned, facing him as he walked over. "Cough it over, munchkin." he said, looking down at Dizzy. She reached into her pocket to pull out the money I had given her when I stopped her. "Really, Harry? Money from a kid? This is what Uma has you doing?" I said, shaking my head and crossing my arms. He bit his lip, his eyes trailing me. "Maybe she is." he shrugged. "Because if this is you just being an asshole, then I have to say it's quite disappointing." I seethed, raising an eyebrow. 

"Obviously, I'm here on business." he replied, rolling his eyes. "Dizzy, let us talk for a minute." I said, looking down at her and rubbing her shoulder. She nodded and scurried up the stairs to her room. "Do you even get to keep the things you steal for her? Does she even care about you?" I asked, pacing down the shop. "Stop asking about things you don't know about." he shot back angrily. "See, I've made these observations in the span of a few days. This isn't a life you need to live, Harry. There's more than Uma, more than stealing." I mumbled, looking down. 

He lifted my chin with his hook, its point dangerously close to my throat. My eyes widened in shock and fear, but I knew he would never hurt me. "I don't have a choice. This is the life I was given. There's nothing else I can do." he answered sincerely. "I can get you out of here. Trust me." I said, reaching up and pulling his arm down from my throat. "What, take me back to Auradon with you?" he laughed, shaking his head. "If that's what you want, I can try and make it happen." I replied, crossing my arms. 

"Why do you all automatically assume that we would love to go to Auradon, to go to a school full of princesses and goodness?" he challenged, raising an eyebrow. "I'm not assuming anything. I'm trying to offer you a better alternative, a life that's yours to live." I explained, looking up at him. "Why do you even care?" he muttered, turning to look at me. "Because you don't deserve any of this." I sighed, looking up at him. His eyes met mine, and before I knew it, he pulled me from my waist and smashed his lips against me. I wrapped my arms around his neck, kissing him back. 

"I have to go, Uma will know something's up." he mumbled, pulling away. I reached into my back pocket and pulled out what I had left of my money. "Give this to her, leave Dizzy with what little she has." I said, shaking my head. "I'll go with you, back to Auradon. I trust you, Y/N." he smiled shyly. "Tomorrow, at Uma's ship, sneak off with us. We'll bring you back and get you settled." I said encouragingly. He nodded and began to walk off before turning back to me. "Also, loving the hair. It's hot." he winked, before running out. 

We ended up going to the boat, giving Uma the fake wand, and going through the whole sword fight deal. Harry and Ben had talked it over, and Ben had agreed to let him come to Auradon Prep. During the fight, he had to act like he wasn't with us, like he wasn't finally leaving this all behind. When we all ran back to the limo, Ben and Harry included, Jay wasn't too fond of the idea. Ben talked things over with him, explaining that they got a chance and that others deserved the same opportunity. After some persuasion via Ben, everyone finally relented and welcomed him back to school, Harry ditching the Hook behind him. "Won't need that anymore." he smiled.

We sat in the limo on the way back, Jay driving and Lonnie in the passenger's seat. Everyone else was passed out, scattered around the back. Harry sneakily took my hand and smiled. "Thank you, Y/N." he whispered. I looked over at him, raising an eyebrow. "You're not special, I do this with all the VK's." I joked. He chuckled and took my face in his hand. "Hopefully not this." he said, before pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, leaning into his frame. I don't know what it was, but something made me feel like everything would be okay. I was happy Harry got the chance he deserved, and excited to see what the road ahead held for us.

The End.

-

Hey guys, don't forget to leave requests down below. I wouldn't be able to do any of this without you so thanks for reading and giving such great feedback.