ocean eyes

i've been watching you for some time, can't stop staring at those ocean eyes...

Y/N! Snap out of it." said my best friend Evie, waving her hand in front of my face. "S-Sorry, what were you saying?" I muttered. She rolled her eyes and laughed, crossing her arms. "What is it with this guy?" she asked, raising an eyebrow. I groaned and put my head in my hands. "I literally don't know. Something about him, I just can't help but stare." I admitted, looking up at her with wide eyes.

She laughed at me, shaking her head. "You're a little crazy right now." she giggled. I joined her laughter, tucking my hair behind my ear. "Let me in on the joke, lass." I heard a familiar Scottish accent behind me. His voice sent a shiver down my spine. I nervously turned to him, smiling nervously. "You just had to be there." shrugged Evie, sensing my apprehension.

"What she said." I mumbled, the blush creeping to my cheeks. "Well, I'd love to be there next time." he winked, using his hook to slightly lift my chin to meet his eyes. "I'm sure that could be arranged." answered Evie, raising an eyebrow. I was utterly speechless as the cool metal pressed against my skin. He chuckled and shook his head, removing his hook and sending a wink my way before heading back towards the dorms.

"Seriously, I don't get your fascination with him." said Evie, laughing slightly. "It's those ocean eyes. They get me every time." I admitted, biting my lip. "Well, seems like you've caught his interest." she smirked. "Or, he wants to find out why I stare at him like a lunatic." I reasoned, earning a giggle from Evie. "Oh, Y/N. You need to get it together." she advised, standing up from the table. "I'm trying." I laughed, gathering my things and following her to clas