ben's twin sister

Being Ben's twin sister wasn't really an easy task. He was king and everything, but everyone expected me to be as perfect as him. In reality, I was the complete opposite of Ben. I wasn't as social as he was, and I definitely wasn't as noble. I was tired of being this fake person that everyone expected me to be. So when we all went to the Isle to find Mal, some part of me ignited. I was excited to be more myself, act a little reckless. Things went bad when Ben was taken, but Mal and I were determined to get him back.

Mal and I bursted into the main area of Ursula's Fish and Chips. The entire restaurant went silent, and Uma laughed when she saw us. "Hey, shrimpy. You really had to take Ben? Why, were you too scared to face me instead?" said Mal angrily. "I'd be more scared to face a dead cat than you, Mal." said Uma, rolling her eyes. Mal and Uma took a seat at the table, ready to arm wrestle. I tuned everything out when I realized a rather attractive pirate was staring at me.

He sauntered over, walking in a circle around me. "Can I help you?" I asked, crossing my arms. "Oh don't mind me. Just enjoying the view." he answered, laughing and touching my face with his hook. "What's your name, darling?" he asked, raising his eyebrows. His blue eyes popped even more because of the dark shadow around his eyes. "Y/N." I replied cautiously. "What brings a pretty little thing like you all the way to the Isle?" he wondered, laughing exaggeratively. "You already know why I'm here." I muttered, looking away. 

"Enlighten me." he said, eyes wide. "Give us back my brother." I seethed. "Ah, your brother, Prince Ben!" he shot back mockingly. "He has nothing to do with anything. Why are you doing this?" I asked, looking up at him pleadingly. "If you're going to keep running your mouth like that, I can think of quite a few ways to make you shut up." he smirked, sending a wink in my direction. "Don't even think about it." I warned, sending him a dirty look.

He walked up to me, taking my chin in his hand. "Is that a threat?" he asked, pulling my face closer to his. "It's a warning." I muttered, looking up at him. He moved his face closer, lips hovering above mine. I could feel his breath on my lips, and I knew this was something I secretly wanted. He leaned in, and just as he was about to kiss me, he pulled away with an evil laugh. "That poker face needs some work, baby." he smirked. Just then, Mal lost the arm wrestle to Uma. We had a lot of work to do if we wanted to save Ben, and I had to forget everything that had just happened. 

The End