ILYSB

LYRICS THAT INSPIRED THIS IMAGINE: And you need to know, you're the only one alright, alright. And you need to know, that you keep me up all night, all night. Oh, my heart hurts so good. I love you, baby, so bad, so bad. - LANY

I yawned as I stretched out on the bed, arching my back and stretching my arms over my head. Harry stirred next to me, wrapping his arms against my waist and pulling me closer to him. I hid my face in his chest and closed my eyes. He groaned and pressed a soft kiss to the top of my head. I smiled his body engulfed mine. Everything felt safe when I was in his arms.

Harry and I never made anything official. We'd been hooking up for over a year now, and I knew we cared about each other, but dating wasn't a real thing here on the Isle. Plus, Uma didn't allow her crew to be in relationships. She felt like it would make them weaker. I had to sneak in and sneak out of the ship whenever Harry and I got together. I kissed his neck softly and stood from the bed with a moan. I hadn't really gotten much sleep last night and was super tired. I slipped my shirt over my head and slid into my jeans.

"Where are you going?" he asked groggily, squinting up at me. "I'm gonna sneak out now before you have to get ready for training." I shrugged, pulling out my shoes from under his bed. "Come back to bed." he begged with a pout. I laughed and turned back to face him, putting my hand on the side of his face. I stroked his cheek with my thumb, him closing his eyes at my touch. "I have to go. If I get caught we're both fucked." I reasoned. He sighed and opened his eyes, moving his face from my grasp.

"It's been over a year of sneaking around. I'm fucking tired of it, Y/N." I turned and laid back on his bed, turning over to him and wrapping my arms around his bare chest. His arms engulfed me as he hugged me tightly. "I'm tired of it too, but Uma has her rules." I mumbled, looking up at him and kissing the bottom of his chin. He shook his head and exhaled in frustration. "Fuck her rules." he muttered, looking down at me. "We'll figure it out." I shrugged, biting my lip and tracing my fingers down his arms. "No, we won't. It's an endless cycle. We'll keep on doing what we've done for a year and get nowhere. That's not what I want." he admitted, snaking his arms around my waist.

His hand travelled up the back of my shirt and to my lower back, which he rubbed instinctively. "Harry, what do you want me to do?" I sighed. "It's me that has to do something about it. I love you Y/N. I love you so bad. I can't keep acting like I don't." he mumbled, pressing his lips against mine. I kissed him back, tangling my fingers in his hair. I smiled into the kiss, pulling away with a giggle. "I love you too, sailor." I smirked. "No more sneaking around." he instructed sternly, kissing the tip of my nose. I nodded and smiled, taking his hand in mine. "Alright." I whispered, laughing as he climbed over me and pressed kisses all over my face.