uma's little sister

I sighed and scrubbed at the floors of the ship. For the millionth time, Uma had gotten angry with me and continued to make me do the most menial of tasks. I wanted to be a fighter. I wanted to be Uma's partner. Unfortunately, she had recently started being really mean to me. I knew I could challenge her if I wanted to, but she was my big sister and this was her boat. She was captain and I definitely wasn't. I stood from the floor and wiped my hands on the sides of my legs.

I had stopped training with everyone else, stopped eating along with everyone else. I barely ever saw my best friend Harry anymore. I put my cleaning supplies away in the closet and climbed up the the top of the ship. "Y/N! What do you think you're doing?" asked Uma, crossing her arms. The rest of the crew was doing their training drills. "I-I finished cleaning. I figured I could join what's left of training." I said, crossing my arms. "You figured?" she laughed, shaking her head. "The dishes need to be washed. Go." she continued, shooing me away. 

I frowned and stomped down the stairs and over towards the kitchen. I could feel the tears welling up in my eyes as I got increasingly more angry. I could hear rushed footsteps behind me and I turned and saw Harry. "What's going on with you and Uma?" he asked, raising an eyebrow. I could feel a tear fall, and I shook my head and sniffled. "She hates me now. I don't know what I did, but for the past week I've been scrubbing the deck and washing dishes. She hasn't let me train at all." I said, wiping at my eyes. Harry groaned, shaking his head.

"This may be my fault." he mumbled, biting his lip nervously. "Your fault?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. "Last week, I was talking to Uma. I guess she got upset with me, jealous about what I had said." he explained, scratching the back of his neck. "Jealous? Jealous of what?" I asked, crossing my arms. "I told her....I told her that I really like you Y/N. I've liked you for a long time and I was thinking about asking you out, so I went to her for advice." he admitted. 

I raised an eyebrow and smiled. "You like me?" I asked, him smiling and nodding. "I like you too, Hook." I giggled, looking down with a blush. "I should've know better than to ask for her advice. I'm sorry you're not training because of me. You're one of the best fighters on this ship." he said, shaking his head. "It's okay, she'll get over it." I said, shrugging. "Are you sure?" he wondered, biting his lip. "Who cares. Are you gonna kiss me or not?" I challenged, raising and eyebrow. He smirked and leaned down, lifting my chin with his fingers and pressing his lips against mine.

THE END