pieced together 5

The months had flown by since the premiere of the film. Fast forward roughly six months later, we were still doing press tours all over the world. The fans really enjoyed the movies and we had been travelling nonstop for the past couple of months stopping by news stations, talk shows, radio stations, and filming content for online videos across the globe. Thomas and I were usually really excited to go on these PR trips because that meant we would be able to travel to cool new places together and get to work on spreading the word about the film at the same time.

This time was slightly different. Thomas and I had landed some gigs here and there for other films or as cameo roles in different TV shows. He was filming for some movie his sister was doing and had been asked to join the cast for a few scenes. It was a great opportunity for him, but it meant he would have to take a break from the press tours and do his own thing for a while. It was the first time we had really been separated in a while. Thomas was filming in Bucharest, and I was with Sofia and Cameron in Paris for press stuff.

I missed him a lot, but we texted all the time and he was still as goofy and silly as ever. My phone vibrated and I smiled when I saw his name flash on my phone. "Hey babe." I smiled, answering his call. "Morning, love. What are you up to?" he asked. I smiled as his voice familiarly rung in my ears. "Just some press stuff. We have a group dinner tonight at this really nice restaurant." I mumbled. Sofia walked through the door and raised an eyebrow. I mouthed Thomas' name and she immediately screamed and jumped on me. "THOMMY BOY! We miss you!" she yelled. "OW! Sof, my ear!" I giggled, shoving her playfully.

"Tell her I miss her too." he chuckled, making me smile. "How's filming going?" I asked, laying my head back against the couch. "It's going really well. Getting on well with everyone." he said happily. "I'm glad. How many more weeks until I can see you?" I asked, playing with the edge of my sleeve. "They've pushed it back a bit, Y/N. Might be quite a bit, maybe a couple of more weeks." he sighed. "Do you want me to fly there after Paris? I can make it work." I mumbled, biting my lip nervously. "You film for your new movie the week after back in LA, don't you?" he wondered, clearing his throat. "Yeah." I groaned.

"We'll figure it out, love. I swear it." he whispered. "I've gotta run. I love you." I smiled, looking down at my lap. "Love you more." he answered. I put down my phone and sighed, Sofia rubbing my shoulder. "You okay?" she asked. I nodded and laid my head on her shoulder. "I just miss him." I mumbled. "It feels empty without him." she nodded. We sat and talked for a bit before they called us out to shoot for some late-night show. We filmed through the different questions, and my heart kinda hurt when they asked about Thomas. "Thommy's good. He's busy filming and stuff so he's in a good spot." I answered weakly.

-

I walked up to the restaurant we were all meeting at. It was a beautiful spot overlooking the river. I wore a red dress with a sheer overlay, a thin diamond choker, and black pumps. This place was pretty fancy, and Sofia had texted me to dress up. I gave the hostess the name of the party before following her out to the terrace. I was the first to arrive, and I looked down at the river and watched as the people walked by. The view was enchanting, and the lights twinkled all around the city. There really was something magical about Paris.

"Pardon me, miss. Would the most stunning lady in Paris like me to bring out our nicest bottle of red?" said an extremely familiar voice in an abhorrent French accent. I smiled widely as I turned and faced Thomas, who was standing by the doorway of the terrace. I laughed as I ran up to him, wrapping my arms around him and hugging him tightly. "What are you doing here?" I asked excitedly, pecking his lips lightly. "I wanted to surprise you." he smiled, kissing the top of my head. "What about filming?" I asked worriedly. "We wrapped up my scenes this morning." she shrugged. "You suck." I laughed, hitting him playfully. "I was genuinely bummed I wouldn't be able to see you." I pouted.

He took my hand and led me out to watch over the railing. "Everyone is really late." I noted, scratching the back of my neck. "They're on the way. I wanted some time alone for a little bit." he mumbled, standing behind me and wrapping his arms around me. I moved my head to the side as he kissed down my neck lovingly. "I missed you so much." I whispered, laying my hand on top of his. "I know, love. I missed you too." he mumbled, kissing the side of my head. "Do you want a glass?" he wondered. I nodded quickly, admiring the couples and families that walked from below us. "Oh, but don't put too-" I started, but froze as I turned. Thomas was smiling cheekily, holding up a small jewelry box with a ring in it. I gasped, my hand flying to my mouth.

"Thomas..." I whispered. "Y/N, the past year with you has been the best time of my life. Every day I wake up I look forward to seeing you next to me. I want to wake up next to you for the rest of my life. Will you marry me?" he asked carefully. I smiled and nodded, the tears forming in my eyes. I walked up to him and took his face in my hand, pressing his lips against mine. He wrapped his arms around me, kissing me back. "I love you so much." I sniffled, smiling up at him. He laughed and took my hand, sliding the ring perfectly onto my finger. "It's perfect." he smiled, taking my face in his hand and caressing my cheek with his thumb. "Just like you." I whispered, meeting his lips with mine.

-

LOTS OF PEOPLE REQUESTED 5 so here it is folks