jealous

WARNING: pure smut ahead y'all

"Bye! I'll see you for dinner later! You owe me." said Jay, waving enthusiastically and disappearing through the hallway doors. I laughed as I walked into my room. Harry leaned against my desk, arms crossed with a full frown. I jumped in surprise, clutching my heart to my chest. "Shit, Harry! Don't you have rowing club right now?" I asked with a laugh. "Practice was cancelled." he said flatly. "Who was that?" he asked angrily. "Jay, we're meeting later for dinner because he tutored me and I passed my test." I smiled. "I want to go." he muttered, tapping his foot impatiently.

"Oh my god, Harry. It's just dinner." I rolled my eyes with a laugh. "I don't trust him." he said defensively. "Do you not trust me?" I challenged, putting my hands on my hips. "Of course I do, Y/N." he sighed, shaking his head. "So, you're just being overly jealous and annoying despite the fact that you trust me." I mumbled, crossing my arms. He laughed and scratched the back of his neck with a nod. "Sorry, love." he said, walking up to me and wrapping his arms around me. "You'll need to do better than that." I smirked, taking his jaw in my hand and rubbing my thumb on the side of his cheek.

"Is that a challenge?" he asked suggestively. "It's a suggestion." I shrugged with a sneaky smile. "I'll do my best to control myself next time." he winked, squeezing my hip lightly. "And how are you going to make it up to me this time?" I mumbled teasingly, licking my lips. "Keep talking like that and I can think of many ways to make it worth your while." he whispered, meeting my lips with his. I kissed him back, wrapping my arms around his neck. His arms descended my back and stopped at my ass. I giggled into the kiss as he squeezed, jumping up into his arms and wrapping my legs around his waist. He pressed me against the door, attaching his lips to my neck.

I moaned as he made his way down my neck teasingly. I yanked his shirt off over his head and reconnected our lips. Our tongues danced together as he carried me over to my bed. I quickly slid off my shirt and threw it over the side of the bed. He hovered over me, leaving small bites down my neck to the top of my breasts. He reached behind me and unlatched my bra, tossing it to the side. He immediately took my left nipple in his mouth and nibbled on it teasingly, making me groan. He took my right nipple in his hand and tugged at it harshly, making me take in a breath. "Stop teasing me." I whispered, running my fingers through his hair. He stood and unbuttoned his pants, sliding them off his legs. I crawled over to him, pushing my hair back and sitting up with a smirk.

He admired me as I stood, slipping out of my shorts and standing in front of him in nothing but my underwear. He crashed his lips against mine, taking the side of my face in his hand as he did so. I kissed him back eagerly, feeling him growing against my stomach. I loved knowing how bad he wanted me. I slid my hand down his boxers, taking him in my hands. He moaned as we kissed, me beginning to stroke him. His hands reached down and rubbed me over my underwear, making me shiver. He pulled away, leading me over to the bed. I laid down, and he took my thighs in his hands and pulled me over to the edge. He pulled my underwear down my legs and placed soft kisses on my inner thighs. My breath caught with the closer he got. He gave me one long lick, making me groan in pleasure. I could see him smirking from the corner of my eye as he watched me fall apart with every touch. He slid in two fingers and used his tongue to please me. I tugged at the ends of his hair as I got more and more sensitive.

I hissed as I edged my climax. He could feel how close I was and pulled out his fingers with a smirk. I looked down at him with a frown, making him laugh. He climbed over me, kicking out of his boxers and pecking my lips lightly. He positioned himself before entering me, causing me to moan loudly. "Quiet, baby. They'll hear you." he groaned, thrusting into me deeply. I bit into his shoulder, muffling my screams as our hips moved against each other. "Fuck, Y/N." he hissed, picking up his speed. I felt my insides tighten before I came apart around him. He slowed his pace, allowing me to ride out my orgasm. I kissed him passionately, moving my hips against his and moaning. I flipped us over, straddling him as I moved my hips quickly against his. I bit my lip and tried to mask my moans as I rode him. He guided my hips with his hands, head thrown back as he groaned in pleasure.

"Fuck..." he whispered as he got closer. I climbed off of him and crawled down, taking him in my mouth. It only took a few minutes before he came, whispering my name and moaning. I crashed down next to him with a sigh. We both laid breathing heavily and laughing. "That was really fucking good." I mumbled, looking over at him. "As usual." he smirked, pecking my lips lightly. I stood and walked to my bathroom, turning on the light and gasping at the collection of red marks that adorned my neck and chest. "Harry, you had to leave me with a hundred marks?" I laughed. "Now Jay will remember that you're all mine!" he said, making me roll my eyes and giggle. If this is what jealous Harry was like, I should get him jealous way more often.