tiana's daughter

Life on the Isle wasn't sunshine and rainbows. I didn't really look forward to much. Every day was a routine, and I was sick and tired of it. I helped out my father, Dr. Facilier, at the shop when he needed me, but I mostly spent my time with Uma and her crew. More specifically, I spent a lot of my time with Harry Hook. He made life more exciting. We were flirty and had kissed a couple of times, but we never made anything official and just kinda danced around any labels. We don't date on the Isle, it's not something we do.

I sat at a booth at the Chips shop with Harry, sharing a plate of fries with him. I giggled as he fed me a fry, the ketchup slightly smearing on the side of my mouth. "Wow, thanks." I laughed, giggling and wiping it off. "Is it bad I really want to kiss you right now?" he smirked, making me blush. "No one's stopping you." I smirked, raising an eyebrow. He smiled and began to lean in when the doors burst open. Mal appeared with a girl at her side. I felt a chill up my spine as I immediately recognized her. She had to be Tiana and Naveen's daughter. The nerve to show up here. I stood menacingly from the booth, crossing my arms.

Harry jumped up from behind me, looking to Uma for direction. "Mal! You're back." said Uma sarcastically, walking up to her and crossing her arms. "Yeah, I am back. I'm here to take what used to be mine." she shrugged with a smirk. "Good luck, princess. Us VK's are over your little royal love story." rolled Uma. "Try what you want to stop me, but we all know everyone will start answering to me soon enough." said Mal arrogantly. "Who's this whimpering lass?" asked Harry with a roll of his eyes. "Tina. She's come to help me take you down." muttered Mal. I snorted from the booth, making them both turn to me.

"Wow, Y/N. Didn't know you'd become part of the pirate crew." said Mal, pursing her lips mockingly. "You do what you have to when you don't get a princess life handed to you on a silver platter." I seethed. "Get out of my store, Mal." muttered Uma angrily. Mal put up her hands in mock surrender and laughed. "Later, sailors." she said. Tina turned and looked at Harry up and down with a blush before exiting the chip shop with Mal. I knew that look anywhere. She was totally into Harry. Her parents had taken enough from my father. She wasn't gonna start with me too. I sighed angrily and stormed out of the shop to clear my head.

That's when I saw her standing out by the water, probably waiting for Mal. "What are you still doing around here?" I asked angrily. She jumped when she heard me behind her. "I-I'm waiting for Mal to finish getting her hair done." she whispered. "What are you doing on my Isle?" I snapped. "Starting a new life. I was over it at Auradon." she shrugged. "Your privilege is showing." I rolled my eyes. "Good luck with that trash new life you seek. Also, look at Harry again like that and I'll fucking kill you. He's mine. Are we clear?" I seethed. Her eyes widened as she listened to me, and the only thing she could do is nod. I walked back towards the chip shop angrily and felt a pair of hands grab me.

Harry smirked and pinned me against the wall, making me frown nervously. "How much of that did you hear?" I mumbled. "The whole lot." he smirked, making me blush. "Was it a mistake?" I sighed. "I've made so many mistakes... but you're not one of them." he mumbled, tracing my lips with his thumb. "Say that I'm yours." I whispered breathlessly. "This is all mine." he mumbled, pecking my lips and tracing kisses down my neck. I took his face in my hands and pressed my lips against his. "There's no one I'd be with than you." I smiled, him leaning down and kissing me again.