daughter of hercules

Auradon isn't all fairies and rainbows. Granted, it is compared to the Isle, but there's not a perfect sense of harmony here. I'm the daughter of Hercules, and naturally I have a strong inclination to do sports. However, there really weren't any co-ed sports on Auradon grounds. Lonnie had become captain of the fencing team because she found a loophole. I only hoped to be so lucky.

My best friend was Harry Hook. He was a recently invited VK and he had sort of a rough transition. A lot of people thought he was here to be a spy for Uma, but I genuinely believed he did want to make a better life for himself. Harry and I would play soccer out on the courtyard together, go running, and go swimming. He was the only guy that ever took me seriously.

To make matters worse, Chad was obsessed with me. Ever since Audrey left him in the dust, he had been like a lost puppy looking for any girl to deal with him. I definitely wasn't gonna be that girl, but that didn't stop him. He would follow me everywhere, whispering sweet little nothings. Guys like him bothered me so much. "Y/N, let me take you out!" he whined, following me over across the lawn.

I approached the table that Harry was sitting at and plopped down next to him. "I get it, you're having a girl mood right now. I'll hit you up later, baby." winked Chad, throwing out little finger guns and walking away. I rolled my eyes and groaned, putting my head in my hands. "Why are you constantly in a flirting battle with him, Y/N?" asked Harry angrily. I was taken back by how angry he was. He never talked to me like this.

"First of all, calm down. Second of all, I don't flirt back. He's literally the most annoying guy on this earth." I shot back, crossing my arms. "Chad Charming is all over you and you're gonna try and tell me you're not interested?" he laughed sarcastically. "I would rather lick the entire Tourney field than be with Chad." I said defensively. "If that's what you have to tell yourself." he shrugged, looking down at the book he was reading.

"Why are you being such an ass?" I asked, raising an eyebrow. He was taken back by my words, and looked up at me angrily. "How could you not know, Y/N? How are you this clueless?" he muttered. "Clueless?" I asked, eyeing him suspiciously. All at once, he pulled me towards him and smashed his lips against mine. My mind was racing as I kissed him back, our lips moving at a quick rhythm. 

"You have no idea how long I've wanted to do that." he said, pulling away. My heart raced as he gave me his signature smirk. "Is this what's gonna happen every time you get jealous? I'll call Chad back over here." I winked, making him laugh. "I'm supposed to be the flirty one." he said, pressing his forehead against mine. "What can I say? I can't help it." I whispered, kissing him again.

The End