Chapter Three

*Third Person POV*

(Y/N) jolted awake after hearing a big smash. She looked around the room, only to see Izuku standing there holding a pot and stick.

"What the hell was that?!" (Y/N) spat, unhappy her sleep was interrupted, she fell back onto the bed, trying to return back to slumber.

"Sorry (Y/N), but you need to get up before you have no time to get ready," Izuku said, about to hit the pot again.

"If you hit that pot again, I'll kill you, Izuku," She says while having a face full of her pillow. 

He sighed. "(Y/N)...  Is there a reason you aren't getting up?"

"I don't wanna meet this Prince!" (Y/N) yelled, her voice muffled.

Izuku sat on the edge of her, (Y/N) felt it sink but didn't look.

"Listen, (Y/N), you might enjoy Prince Shoto's company, give him a try, besides, I'd make me happy knowing you could find love."

(Y/N) groan, too lazy to argue.

"Fine, I'll go! Only if you come along with me, though." She demanded, getting up from the comfy embrace that was her bed.

"Heh," He chuckled lightly, "I already have my luggage packed."

Izuku smiled at (Y/N), which she returned.

Izuku left the room so (Y/N) had the chance to change. She had picked a dress the night before so it'd be ready for her. 

It was a red and white dress that had gold details, it fit (Y/N) perfectly. It was the dress her mother wore when she met her father, she hoped it would give her luck with her unwanted suitor.

After she put her hair up in a fancy bun, (Y/N) made her way out to the carriage outside. All her stuff was packed, including Izuku's.

When her father saw (Y/N), he gave a faint smile, all he could see was Minako, making it even harder to say goodbye to his youngest. 

Izuku was standing by the carriage door, once he saw (Y/N), he held his hand out with a slight bow, offering to help her in. (Y/N) accepted the kind gesture and took his hand, lifting her dress so she could walk up the steps easier. 

As she entered, Izuku commented on her attire. "You look beautiful, Milady."

(Y/N) smiled, "Thank you, Sir Izuku."

(Y/N)'s smile was short lived when her father walked up to the carriage window. "Have a safe trip, (Y/N), I love you."

Instead of looking at her dear father, (Y/N) looked straight ahead and responded with, "Sure thing, King Jiro." Her words were like a stab to his heart, she was so irritated with him that she couldn't even say the words back. 

His face fell, "I see... Well, goodbye." And with that, he walked back into the castle. 

Once Izuku entered the carriage, it started to makes its way to the Todoroki Castle. 

"That was harsh, (Y/N), and you know it." Izuku pointed out. 

"I can't help it, I'm just..." She sighed. "I'm still mad at him." 

"You know," He said. "You might regret not saying 'I love you' back to him."

(Y/N) looked down, tears about to fall "I realize that, but I need more time..."

Izuku felt bad for making (Y/N) sad, so he decided to change the topic for her sake. 

"So, I packed that book you love so much." His voice was soft and welcoming.