Chapter Six

*Third Person POV*

(Y/N) was still star struck by this library, it practically glistened in the light. "So you're saying this is ours?" She asked, looking around at all the books.   

"Yes, it's ours, read till you can't no more," Shoto said, sitting in a chair. An identical chair was placed be it, both facing at an unlit fireplace. 

She smirked. "Ya know, this reminds me of a book I once read," 

"Oh?" Shoto said, turning his head to face the young maiden. 

"Yes. It's about a young woman, around my age, who was imprisoned by a beast in-place of her father." (Y/N) explained. "She spends lots of time with the beast, causing him to fall in love with her and give a gift to her, a library full of books to no end. She too falls in love with him." She sighs happily, "It's one of my favorites stories."

"I see, you're into romance?" Shoto asked with a slight smirk. 

(Y/N) shook her head, walking around to the back of his chair. "It's not that I'm not a fan of romance, but it never was my favorite."

Shoto got curious. He lifted his head up to see (Y/N) "So, what is your favorite?"

(Y/N) looked at him, she had such a warm smile. "I love fantasy action books," She giggled slightly. 

Shoto's face flushed right away, causing him to quickly drop his head down to hide it. "S-so you're just like me?" He said. 

"Huh?" She responded.

Shoto managed to calm down his blush. He looked up at (Y/N), "I love those books as well, 'Mystic Adventure' is my favorite." 

(Y/N) eyes slightly widened in shock, before smiling and sitting in the chair beside his. "It's my favorite book as well." She said. "Although I doubt we share the same favorite scene."

"Maybe we do," Shoto pointed out. "Let's say them at the same time and see."

(Y/N) nodded and they both took deep breaths before saying.

"My favorite part is where the princess saves the prince who waited for her," They say in unison

"........."

"........."

"HOW?!" They say together. 

"Okay, this is getting creepy!" (Y/N) said, finally not at the same time as Shoto. 

Shoto nodded. "How is this possible, not only do we share the love for a book--"

"But the same part as well," (Y/N) finished for him.

"Well, why do you like that part?" Shoto asked.

"I like it cause normally it's always the princess that saved by the prince, but in this, the prince is saved by the princess." She explained. "Let me guess, the reason is the same?"

"Yeah, it is," Shoto told. "But it's impossible for us to both like the same things for the same reasons!"

(Y/N) sighed. "Not that impossible," 

Shoto looked at (Y/N), her head was down looking at her hands, avoiding eye contact. "(Y/N)...?" Shoto said lightly. "What do you mean by that?"

"My parents were like this." She started, smiling slightly at the thought. "They both had everything in common, down to their favorite drinks, everything they did, they did together cause they both wanted too. They were a perfect couple..." 

"You mean they are a perfect couple, right? Not were." Shoto asked. 

She shook her head. "Mom died 5 years ago." (Y/N) held back the tears. "She had a deadly illness that caused her to go blind, deaf, and paralyzed, but even so, she fought to live. And it seemed like she was going to make it, but then one day, she woke up screaming. And before anyone could do anything, she collapsed and died..." At this point, (Y/N) was crying without realizing it. 

Shoto, without a second thought, swiftly hugged (Y/N). He rubbed her back and said, "Shh, it's okay, (Y/N), it's gonna be okay,"

More tears welled up in her eyes as she tightly hugged back. 'He's so warm... It reminds me of mom's hugs...' (Y/N) thought. 

"(Y/N), I can only imagine the pain you've gone through, but we've all had moments where we felt like this, including me, so don't ever forget that I'm always here for you." Shoto said, hugging her a bit tighter for comfort. 

(Y/N) thought about what he said and pulled away from the hug. "Wait, you've been through something like this too?" She asked. 

"You could say that..." Shoto said, looking away. 

"What happen?" 

Shoto had flashbacks of his own mother. "I...I'll tell you another time... Okay?" 

He seemed saddened by the topic, so she decides to drop it for now. "So, wanna head to the kitchen and grab a bite to eat?" She suggested. "I'm pretty hungry!"

Shoto wiped away his sad demeanor and lightly smiled. "Sure, food sounds great." 

"Yay! I'm so gonna get a pork cutlet bowl! It's my favorite food!"

"You've got to be joking, it's my favorite too!" Shoto added. 

They both sigh. 

"How are we so similar?" They say in unison. 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Hey, guys, I'm back with this crappy chapter! Sorry if it isn't the best, I'm still a bit sick, but I didn't wanna miss this update, or else you guys would have to wait till Thursday for the update. 

I how you enjoyed this chapter, things are starting to move now, so you'll see more things going on in the next chapter. 

BTW, there's a surprise next chapter that may shock you. It'll be, explosive, that's for sure! *wink wink*

Hehe, thanks for reading!

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 907 Words)

(Urg, so short!)