Explanation

...I have no idea how to say this to you all... but here goes. 

Hey everyone, sorry I've been gone so long, from this book at least. I never meant to be, but it's how things worked out to be. 

I know you all must be wondering why so here I go:

When I posted chapter 37, I was left in a difficult situation. I wanted to continue the story, but I was unsure of how to do so. I know many of you are thinking that there are lots for me to go off of, but really, nothing that'd inspire good work from me. Izuku's arc was summed up with him recognizing he feelings for Bakugo and living with the fact he was gone, Endeavour is dead, and (Y/N) and Shoto are married, ruling the kingdom. 

What's left?

I wanted to continue the story, trust me, I've tried. Draft after draft after draft. I attempted over and over to find one way, any way to keep going... But everything felt flat. Like it didn't belong in the story I'd built, not to mention I wasn't inspired by what I was creating either... 

I felt heartbroken. Not for myself but for all of you. My readers, my supporters. I feel like I've let you down for this. I still feel that way. 

So, I decided the only way to fix this issue is to end the book. 

I believe, after rereading chapter 37, that it's a well off place to officially end the book. 

And I can't begin to describe how sorry I am. Not only is it so sudden, but I didn't even give you all one more chapter as an official end. 

It kills me. It wasn't how I wanted this to be. This book means a lot to me, it's the reason I'm here as I am now! The reason you all are here supporting me. And ending it like this, I know I've let you down.  

All I can say is I'm sorry. 

My other works will be continued, but this... It's all I can think to do. 

I want to thank you all, for everything you've done for me. This book is the reason I got to where I am, you all are. Thank you, so so much. 

And I'm sorry. 

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 390 Words)