Chapter Thirty-Five {Wedding Special}

*Third Person POV*

It was the big day. The day that every person at some point in their lives wishes for, and here it was, happening to (Y/N).

Her wedding day.

Although she woke up with just minutes to spare, she thankfully had the help of Ino and Ochaco to catch her up to speed. Ino was in charge of getting (Y/N) in the dress while Ochaco did her hair and makeup. (Y/N) wasn't too fond of caking her face in beauty products, but she'd make an exception for today.

"Oh, (Y/N), you look so beautiful!" Ochaco gushed. "All we need is the blush!" she said before looking at the desk for the pink powder to flush up (Y/N)'s cheeks.

Ino gave a gentle smile to the bride. "Shoto is such a lucky man to have such a wonderful bride," she commented.

"He better be feeling lucky. I saved his cute little butt multiple times, so he owes me!" (Y/N) joked, causing the girls to chuckle. "But in all honesty, I think I'm luckier. I mean, he's everything to me."

Just as Ochaco was finishing up (Y/N)'s makeup, there was a gentle knock at the door. Ino walked over and opened it, revealing Jiro and Izuku, both in different outfits for the occasion.

Jiro stayed true to his royal look, wearing a white shirt detailed with black and silver metal plates on his chest and arms, which were paired with simple black pants and boots. His royal cape also matched his shirt. Jiro's hair was slicked back and his beard was tamed to give a formal appearance.

Izuku, on the other hand, was completely out of his comfort zone as he wasn't wearing armour. Instead, he has dressed in a puffed sleeved white shirt with silver details and a deep green waistcoat over it. His pants were black and his shoes matched the colour of his coat. Izuku's naturally green hair was still wild, but more controlled for a ceremonious look. And not to forget his newly made eyepatch, which was black with silver and green details making out their kingdoms cross.

(Y/N) stared at the two with a shy smile. She, too, was all dressed up and she wasn't how it looked on her. She was never one to wear such fancy dresses or wear makeup.

She stood up in front of the two men, her dress flowing down like a raindrop. She was almost forced to wear heels, but, in a fit of rejection, had cut the heel part off in order to make flats. Her eyes quickly glanced at them before looking at the floor. "How does it look?" she asked.

Izuku took a moment to take it all in. The dress had fit (Y/N) to a tee, and her makeup lit up her face in the best of ways. Even though it wasn't an outfit anyone ever imagines her wearing, she looked stunning. "Y-you look amazing, Milady!" Izuku stuttered with a blush. Izuku was proud of his best friend. He would never emit it to her, but he was worried that'd she never find love. But, of course, now Izuku has no worries.

King Jiro still needed to take another minute. His daughter was an almost spitting image of Minako, and it brought tears to his eyes. He engulfed (Y/N) in a hug. "I am so unbelievably proud of you, my dear daughter. You look so beautiful, I don't even have the words," he spoke. "Your mother would be so gratified by how far you've come. I just know it."

(Y/N) tried her best to hold back her tears, hugging her father closer. "I love you, dad," she whispered from trying to not cry. "And I'm sorry I don't say that enough."

"Oh, my baby girl. I don't need the words to know that." Jiro gave his daughters head a gentle kiss before pulling away and wiping his tears. "Now then, the ceremony starts in five minutes, so I suggest you finish up whats needed quickly. I'll see you out there."

He gave once final forehead kiss before exiting the room, Izuku following along.

Whatever nerves (Y/N) had before were temporarily gone.