ART CONTEST!!

HELLO, MY LOVELY, BEAUTIFUL, HANDSOME, WONDERFUL FANS AND READERS! 

I have a contest for you! + a prize for the winners.

So, this art contest was just a random thought I had at work the other day, and I thought since I so many wonderfully talented people reading my books, that I'd make a contest out of it!

HERE ARE THE RULES AND STUFF:

0. The theme is this book! You can draw a favorite scene of yours, or write a scene for a one-shot. As long as it's based on Love's Flame, it's allowed!

1. You can submit any piece of work you chose; Art, one-shot, video, etc. But, IT MUST BE POSTED TO WATTPAD or INSTAGRAM. 
If on WATTPAD: Please @ me on the story and use the tag #fairytailtwistscontest. If I don't give it a vote within a week of your posting, please message me that you'd submitted a piece and I'll take a look!
If on INSTAGRAM: Please @ me and use the #fairytailtwistscontest. If I don't heart/like the post within a week of your posting, please message me and I'll take a look!

2. You have a full MONTH for the contest, so the deadline is April 10, 2019. Please have all work submitted by then. The results should be posted a week after. I'll be showing the top 3 winners. 

3. If you are writing a one-shot/short-story, it must be in English. I am very sorry for non-English writers, but its the only language I know. But please, fill free to make art or a video if you so wish!

4. Please be nice to other creators in the contest. If I see any hate between anyone, you aren't allowed to be in the contest. 

5. Have fun! This isn't meant to stress anyone out, this is all for fun!

PRIZES FOR THE WINNERS:

Alright, the main event; The prize. 

3rd place: A shout out + a 1000-1500 word one-shot for you. The topic can be whatever. 

2nd place: A shout out + a 2000-2500 word one-shot, the topic is whatever you want. 

1st place: A shout out + a 3000-3500 word one-shot + a video call from me! (if you don't have any social media (Instagram or Facebook, we'll figure something out.) 

______

Welp, there you have it! Hope you all remember rule number 5; have fun!!

I love you all so dearly and regardless if you don't win, I'll make sure to appreciate all of your works! I'm thankful to all of you for everything I have here on Wattpad. And even if you don't submit work, I love you anyway! 

Thank you all for reading!

*~Lace V. Rose~*