Chapter Thirty-Three

*Third Person POV*

It was just a tick past 4:36 when he strolled in. The man behind it all. The main villain. 

King Endeavour. 

His lips held a smug grin as if he'd won. Piercing blue eyes froze those in his sight. In this case, his gaze landed on exhausted Shoto and (Y/N). Though nothing major happened to them like the others, it didn't mean they didn't take each fight to the heart. Some of these men and women were fighting against their will, or for their families. Yet, even still, they were struck down because they happen to end up on the wrong side of this fight. 

Endeavour's presence was focused on Shoto only. It was as if (Y/N) played no role. 

"Oh, Shoto... I thought you'd be better than this. I thought you'd actually become something then some pathetic man with a sword, fighting for no cause and solving nothing." the King spoke, his voice almost teasing Shoto. 

"No, Endeavour, you're the pathetic man. You started a war with no meaning and then had others do the fighting for you." Shoto explained, his voice steady

Endeavour shook in his head. A chuckle passed through his mouth. "If that's how you think, then you really do know nothing, son." Endeavour took a step forward. "If I fought, there would be none who would win against me." his voice was in such a demonic whisper it left the air still. "And that wouldn't be fair, now would it?" 

(Y/N), who stood to the side, still in shock that Endeavour dared to reveal himself, finally snapped from this trance. "He isn't your son, Endeavour," she said before she could stop herself. It probably wasn't the time to say that specifically, but it was better than nothing. At least this way, his attention wouldn't all be forced onto Shoto. 

The Kings slightly turned toward (Y/N). "Why is that, now?" he asked. "I do believe I helped create him, raise him, and train him. If that doesn't make him my son, then I'm not sure what will." 

"First off, blood shouldn't matter. And second, just because you did that, doesn't mean your automatical his father. That's something that needs to be earned. By the kid. Not yourself." (Y/N) told, not even realizing she took a few daring steps toward him. "So don't think you've earned such a title with the way you have been." she proclaims. "You are an idiot king who thought he could have it all. But you aren't. You don't deserve a sliver of what you've stolen from others. You haven't earned anything but that reputation you have. And from what I and many others can say, it isn't something you sound be prancing around like a metal. It's a burden. A massive thorn in your side that will never go away. Long past your death, generations past, people will still remember how much of a horrid king you were. And they won't remember you because of your greatness. No. They'll remember the foolish king who lost because he asked for too much and only took from those he begged for help." (Y/N) took in a breath from her long speech. 

Her hands shook. But not from excitement, but because she was terrified. 

Now, (Y/N) has such much in her life, but it was that moment she both regretted and not regretted speaking up. 

And never in his life did Endeavour feel such rage then he did now. 

His hand rose quicker than the shot of an arrow. And before proper reactions could be placed, it lashed down to his sword. He pulled it from its scabbard and swung it at (Y/N). Its blade, unfortunately, reached her. And the cut was anything but pleasant. It pierced through the skin of her left upper arm, just under the shoulder, and marked a trail a little ways past her elbow. 

To say the least, he'd done damage to that arm. 

(Y/N)'s eyes watered, but she hadn't yet screamed. The shock of it all had dulled the pain to almost nothing for just a few moments. 

And God, did she wish it lasted longer. 

Instincts kicked in, and she immediately got a hold of her bleeding arm. Her sobs mixed in with the screams of agony. Blood oozed from what (Y/N)'s mere fingers could cover. It created a pool under her dangling arm. (Y/N) fell to her knees, using her working right hand to pull up the left. She buried it in her chest, hoping it'd somehow soothe the unbearable pain.

It was the second most painful thing she ever felt. The first was being separated from her loving partner, Shoto, who quickly rushed to her side, falling to his knees alongside her. Shoto pulled (Y/N) as close as possible, allowing her to cry in his arms. 

The glare at his father was nothing to scoff at. It was a glare that spoke more than words. It was full of hatred and anger, but also sadness for his love, who wailed. "Damn you..." he uttered through clenched teeth.

"She got was she deserve." he spat. "Speaking in such a way to a king. She should have her head for that," he spoke, raising his sword once more. Shoto yelled and covered his (Y/N) with protective arms. He wasn't going to allow such harm to bestow upon her again. Endeavour chuckled darkly. "Wheater you block her or not has no meaning. I'll just have to cut through you first." 

Shoto wanted to fight back, but he couldn't. His energy sapped caused him to become defenceless. The most he could do was attempt to protect (Y/N). Shoto rested his forehead on (Y/N)'s, who's cried quieted ever so slightly. He kissed her nose then cheek, whispering sweet nothings in her ear, though in this case, those words mean everything... 

Endeavour was just about ready to strike with his sword when it clashes with another. Endeavour eyed who prevented his attack. 

"Missed me, King Endeavour?" 

"Izuku Midoriya..." he glared at the boy was slide Endeavour's sword away and stood between him and couple. "Can't say I'm thrilled to see you, boy..." 

"Me either, you bastard." 

Endeavour brought his sword back to his side. "How's your eye? Can you still feel my blade marking it?"

Izuku's gloved grip on his handle tightened at the memory. He could feel the eye throb. "It's quite fine. I don't need two eyes to know how foolish a king you are." 

Endeavour quickly lost his will of games. "You two are one in the same, I can say that. You can tell you've grown under the same ridiculous authority."

"And who's authority is that... King Endeavour." a voice spoke from the stairs. It had a wild sense of anger behind the calmness of it. As if they were holding back their feelings. 

He turned to face the owner of such a voice. 

"King Jiro (Y/N)... It's a pleasure to see you once more." 

~*~*~*~*~*~

Ah!!!!! I'm sorry I was late for an update, please don't kill me!

I hope this chapter made up for my lacking of updates though. I wanted to change the format a bit and go more formal and give it a medieval feel that it's supposed to have. I hope I played it off well. 

But aside from that, how even was the chapter? Sorry (Y/N) hasn't been here much despite being an x reader book... Heh, I'm not good at this, am I? 

Well, anyway, thanks for reading!

Buh-Bye~

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 1259 Words)