Chapter Seven (+1K SPECIAL!!)

*Third Person POV*

It's been a week since (Y/N) moved in and she was enjoying more than ever. She was always laughing with Shoto, fooling around with his servants Kirishima and Kaminari, and hanging out with Izuku and Ochaco.

She completing forgot about the fact she didn't want to be here. 

At the moment, (Y/N), Shoto, Kirishima, and Kaminari were playing hide-and-seek. 

King Endeavor and his personal servants were off at a Kingdom meeting, leaving the whole place to them.

And boy were they going crazy. 

Shoto was the seeker, leaving the rest to hide, he was allowing them to make a hiding plan for 4 minutes then count for 2.

They decided to all hide far from each other, making it harder for Shoto to find them. 

Kaminari was gonna hide in the castle. 

Kirishima is hiding in the garden. 

Ochaco called the kitchen to hide in.

Izuku was going to hide in a bedroom.

And (Y/N) volunteered to hide in the dungeon.  

"Whoa, (Y/N), are you sure about that? The dungeon does have prisoners in it." Kirishima told, looking worried. 

"Exactly, he would expect that, thus, I won't be found." (Y/N) said, defending her choice. 

Kaminari sighed. "I get what you're saying, but it isn't safe."

"Yeah, at least have someone hide with you in case something happens," Ochaco suggested. 

They all nodded, thinking the same. 

"I'll go with her," Izuku said. "I'm her trained guard, after all. If anything happens, I'll protect her."

Kirishima placed a hand on Izuku's shoulder. "Ya sure man?"

Izuku nodded. "Yeah, besides, we already have Kaminari and Ochaco hiding on this floor."

Everyone agreed it was a plan, though they still were worried about them.

"Hey guys, time is up, I'm gonna start counting," Shoto said, he was in a different room while everyone planned. 

"Okay guys, good luck." (Y/N) said, smiling.

"Remember, if you get caught, you follow me, you don't have to tell me where anyone is though," Shoto explained. 

The group understood. Shoto went to a corner and the counting started. Everyone raced out to hide, going as fast as they could bear.

Izuku held (Y/N)'s hand as he rushed down the spiral stairs to the stone dungeon. (Y/N)'s bare feet quickly followed Izuku. They made it to the dungeon rather quickly and started looking for places to hide. 

"I'm sorry you had to hide with me, Izuku," (YN) apologized. 

"Oh, it's fine, I'm happy to hide with you," Izuku said while looking around a corner for a spot. "Ah, there is one!" Izuku pulled (Y/N) toward 2 empty closets with a small gap between them.

"Nice catch, Izuku, it's perfect!" (Y/N) cheered. 

Izuku smiled. "Okay, you hide in one to the right, I'll hide in the one to the left." 

(Y/N) nodded but Izuku was walking away from the spot. 

"Izuku? Where are you going?" (Y/N) asked.

Izuku froze and slowly turned around. "I, um, n-need to use the little men's room," He said, not making eye contact with her.

"Oh Oh! Then please go, I'll hide!"