Chapter Sixteen

*Third Person POV* (This is Bakugo, but without the glasses

*Third Person POV* (This is Bakugo, but without the glasses....Unless you like his better with them?) (P.s, art isn't mine. Credits to the artist.) 

Bakugo, steaming with anger, was still dragging the poor Izuku by the collar. Many times he continuously ranted sorry, but this angered Bakugo more. 

He stopped walking and turned to look at Izuku, whose eyes were shut. "SORRY SORRY SORRY SOR--!!"

"ENOUGH WITH THE SORRY YOU DAMNED DEKU!" Bakugo cut in. 

Izuku clenched his eyes tighter, preparing to be punched or yelled at more. Bakugo noticed and his face softened just a bit. 

'Is he...scared of me that much?' Ho thought, feeling a sense of guilt. 

The blonde released Izuku, causing the greenette to open his eyes in wonder. While still on the ground, he turns to look up at Bakugo, who had his hands shoved in his pockets, walking around a corner. 

He got up and was about to run after him but one of Endeavor's guards walked in front of him, towering over the 5'5 boy "Sir Izuku..." 

Izuku tensed up, freaking out. 

Turning toward the guard, he tried his best to calm down. "Y-yes? Is there something I can do for you?" 

"King Endeavor requests you appearance immediately, you will come with me," The guard grabbed Izuku's arm and pulled him to what seems to be Izuku doom... 

______

Shoto and (Y/N) we're still laughing about the dogpile situation between everyone. (Y/N) was sitting in a chair, reading 'Mystic Adventure: Path to Fanfiction'. Her mind was still in shock over how he managed to get it. 

She opened the book, which practically glowed in the process, relaying the first glorious page. (Y/N) wasted no time and drove straight into her reading. Since it was the fourth book in the series, everything continued off from where the last book ended.

She wanted this book so bad because of the last one; 'Mystic Adventure: Path to the Heart' had left off at a cliffhanger.

And now, she can find out what happens next with the two main character boy's, Maruku and Rin...

*~

There sat Maruku and Rin. Maruku's eyes would look over at Rin slightly everything few minutes, only to be captivated. Rin would love up to the starry sky with a loving look in his odd green eyes. 

No matter how hard he tried, his heart would forever belong to the boy was sat next to him.

Rin looks over to Maruku, feeling his stares. 'Is there something you're looking at, Maruku?' He asked, his gentle face was curious. 

'Yes, there is...' He smiles warming. 'It's you.'

A tint of red crossed his face. 'M-maruku?'