Q&A: ANSWERS!

Okay, let us get this started! I got lots of questions, so be prepared! And I'm sorry if I missed yours!

PokechuBirdie asked:
Do you have a crush like a normal human being?
Answer:
Do anime boys count as humans...? Cause if not, then no, I don't. Not many people like me in that way, so I don't really bother having any crushes. It's actually okay though, since I'm not yet ready for another relationship after my last one ended.

Wupwards asked:
If you could be any mythological race, which one would you like to be and why?
Answer:
Okay, so I really like this ask! 
If I could be anything, I'd be a werewolf! I've had a soft spot for them ever since I was young, with wolves being my favourite animal and all. And it'd be awesome to have ears and tail!

otakoyaki asked:
Would you rather never be able to watch anime, but can still read manga? Or never be able to read manga, but still watch anime?
Answer: 
I'd rather be able to never read the manga, because, as much as I love reading, I'm much more an animation person! I love seeing the battle and stuff animated! (and hearing the voice actors!) 

vivianshome asked:
Feet, Feets, or Foots?
Answer:
Uh, feet???

Animegirl714 asked:
What's your favorite character in MHA?
Answer:
OUR GREEN BOI, IZUKU! I love Izuku, I think he's an amazing character with awesome promise! And Kirishima is a close second to first!

Demo_under-the-sea asked:
Will we ever have children or nah???
Answer:
Idk. Maybe you will, maybe you won't. 

Loverofanime asked:
How did you come up with the idea for this book? And do you have any tips on writing a book?
Answer:
It came from what I wanted in a book. I made it into what I always wished would happen in other fanfictions. Sad or happy, at some point, I wanted it to happen, so I shoved all that into one book! 
And for tips; Don't put yourself in a box. Don't over plan a story until the point where you aren't even sure how to start. Give yourself freedom. Make just a simple plan and go from there.

Example (for this story): Y/N is forced into marriage and slowly falls for Shoto.

dragonlove1709 asked:
Question for Shoto: How much do you love (Y/N)??
Answer: 
Shoto: With everything I have. I've never felt like this for anything or anyone, so that's how I knew she was more than just a person; she was my life I want her to know that she's more important than anything.

amajoking asked:
Question for Katsuki: Were you ever interested in someone? If so, who?

Answer: 
Katsuki's Spirit: LIKE HELL I'D ANSWER THAT!! WHY WOULD I ADMIT I LIKE SOMEONE FOR EVERYONE TO HEAR?!
(Y/N): It's totally Izuku.
Katsuki's Spirit: SHUT IT, (Y/N)!!

shizayaOTP asked:
Would you rather your NOPT become canon or your OTP never becomes canon (in BNHA)?
Answer:
My OTP never becoming canon, cause I can still dream of it!!!

sky_reign18 asked:
Do you have friends who are Otakus and some are normie people?
Answer:
Honestly, the only way I can make friends is through anime. So all my friends like anime. I have trouble making friends any other way because I'm socially awkward and scared.

Azuki_Ayono asked:
Question For Author:
Why You Write This AU Story? not The Original One? Tell Me Plz! I Need Reason~
Answer:
Well, I've always had a love for fantasy, it's actually my favourite genre. And as much as I love the original story for MHA, the story that got me back into writing was a fantasy MHA book. Sadly, I haven't been able to find said book, as my library glitched one day and I lost some book.

Raventdm42699 asked:
Question for you author:
Will you make another AU just like this, but not anymore Todoroki x Reader? Can you make Izuku Midoriya x reader next? I REALLY love your stories ^___^
Answer:
Sure! I mean, Izuku is my favourite character, after all! The only reason I went with Shoto is that I realized at the time he was very popular, as it was around the time season 2 came out, and everyone was loving Shoto. But I'll gladly do Izuku next if you all want!

mimi_mich_ asked:
Question for Y/N and shouto:
Do you think you'll ever have kids. If so what would you name them? UwU
Answer:
Y/N: I mean, I'd like some children with Shoto.
Shoto: I would like kids, as well. And I am sure of a few names, but I want to surprise Y/N with them.

ShanStare9999 asked:
Q for Deuk my lovely little boi...
After all you've been though, what was your favorite memorie and your worst.
Also cake for everyone!🍰🍰🍰🍰🍰
Answer:
Izuku: Well, first off; Thank you for the cake! And as for the question, I have quite a few good and bad memories.
For my favourite, it would have to be finally beating Endeavour! It felt nice to be free from the chain he put on everyone.
As for my worst, well, it's two things... Losing my eye and losing Kacchan...

Otakuu-girl14 asked:
Question for Izuku:
You like Kacchan or Uraraka? Which one? Owo cuz it looks like you have a thing for kacchan UwU
Answer:
Izuku: Well, I'm sure Kacchan wouldn't want me saying anything, but we did have a small thing going! Sadly, it won't go much further than that, since he's... N-next question.

linzercakes431 asked:
Question for Izuku:
Do you consider yourself (Y/N)'s "mom friend"?

Answer:
Izuku: Mom friend? I-is that a fancy way of saying guard?? Cause if so, then yes!

TheAmazingKou asked:

Question for Katsuki:
If you could kiss deku would you?

Answer:
Katsuki's Spirit: WHAT IS WITH THESE QUESTIONS?! THAT IS A PERSONAL MATTER!
Shoto: That means yes.
Katsuki's Spirit: SHUT IT HALF 'N HALF!

shadow_10-28 asked:
Question for Shoto
So if you never met y/n would you have been forced to marry Momo???
Answer:
Shoto: Yes, I probably would have. Though I can't say I'd be as happy as I am now if that turned out to be.

Arimonoki asked:
Question for shoto: 
what's your favorite thing about y/n's personality?
Answer:
Shoto: Her secret fangirling. I find it quite humorous to watch.

hhghggpllsl asked:
Question for author~chan
Have you watched Aot, and if you have who's the sexiest
Answer:
I actually haven't finished it. I've gotten a few episodes in and read up to book 3 in the manga, but no more than that. I actually can't find the motivation to watch it, as 90% of the show has been spoiled for me from friends or online.
But I guess Levi is pretty sexy?

_TheodosiaHamilton_ asked:
Question for Izuku
Why do you want to be a guard?
Answer:
Izuku: Because I wanted to protect people and serve justice to those who fight against it. I also wanted to protect (Y/N) and serve her royal family proud. I just hope I've done enough.

Rae569 asked:
Q for Izuku
Did you ever have a crush on Y/N?
Answer:
Izuku: W-well, I-I...M-maybe, as I kid, I did. B-But I quickly let it go when I realized she'd be married off one day! And I'm glad I did let those feeling go.

LNE8pie:
Q for Shouto:
Would you consider naming your first child after Katsuo?
Answer:
Shoto: Well, I--
Lace V. Rose: Shhh, Shoto, shhh! That's a surprise for the reader to find out!!

sarahboi12321 asked:
Q for Shouto
If you didnt kiss y/n for the first time would you be afraid that izuku would steal her love?
Answer:
Shoto: No I wouldn't be scared, cause there is no universe where I wouldn't kiss (Y/N). She's too perfect for me to give away. 

~*~*~*~

And that's all!

WOW, lots of you asked questions, more then I thought! I hope my answers did actually answer your questions!

Love you all, and THANK YOU FOR 200K!!!!!

*~Lace V. Rose~*

(Word Count: 1245 Words)