Chapter Five

*Third Person POV*

Ochaco and Izuku left (Y/N) to bathe and get ready for the day, after laying in bed for twenty minutes that is.

(Y/N) left the comfy bed and heading for the bathroom connected to her room.

Ochaco had offered to set the bath for (Y/N), but she declined kindly, knowing by the time she went to have her bath, the water would be hot no more.

(Y/N) had filled the tub with hot water, the room was full of steam. She stripped and sank into the bath.

'Ah! This is what I needed this morning!' (Y/N) commented in her head.

She drowned her hair in the water, rubbing at her scalp. 'My hair feels so soft underwater... '

Suddenly, there was a crash in her room, (Y/N) sat up, some water splashing around.

"Who's there?!" She yelled.

"Sorry!" A voice called back, "It's me, Shoto."

"What are you doing in my room?!" She called from the bathroom, hoping he wouldn't walk in.

"I came here to ask you something, but when I knocked on your door, there was no answer, I thought something had happened to you, so I kicked the door down," Shoto explained. 

"You kicked my door down?!" (Y/N) yelled, angry. 

"Yes, but I can fix it." 

(Y/N) glared at the door, "You better fix it!" She ordered. "I'll be out soon and it better be fixed by then, Shoto!" 

"Yes, Milady (Y/N)," Shoto said, (Y/N) could hear him getting to work on the door. 

She sighed in relief. 'Thank god he didn't come in...' (Y/N) blushed at the very thought of that happening. 

Not long after, (Y/N) got out of the bath and wrapped her towel around. She opened the door to get changed, forgetting who waited beyond the door. 

Shoto smiled at (Y/N), "Oh, hey--" He couldn't finish as his eyes were drawn to (Y/N), who stood there only in a towel. 

"What are you looking at?" She questioned, tilting her head to the side in confusion. 

Shoto looked away, blushing madly. 'Does she not notice her attire?!'

His eyes were glued to the ground as he said, "Your attire, Milday..."

"My attire, what do yo--" She froze.

'OH MY CRAP, I'M ONLY WEARING A TOWEL!!' (Y/N) screamed in her head. 

Before anyone could think, she slammed the bathroom door shut. Shoto flinched at the sound it left behind. 

(Y/N) couldn't stop the blush on her face, she hid her face in her knees as she slid down the door. 

"He saw me in a towel.." She whispered to herself quietly. 

Meanwhile, on Shoto's end, he wasn't taking the experience any better. He paced back and forth around her room, biting his thumb.   

"Okay Shoto," He said to himself. "You just saw (Y/N) in a towel, that is nothing to freak out about, I mean, at least she wasn't naked!" 

His methods of calming down weren't in his favor as he now imaged her without the towel. 

Shoto's face might as well be a tomato, cause it was red. 

He needed to get out and clear his head, he headed to the newly fixed door and opened it. He was about to leave, but he had to do something first.