Part 1

"W-Well this may be a drag but" he said while rubbing the back of his head. "You don't have to give me an answer right now.."

I got impatient. I kinda knew what he was about to ask me but I wanted to wait for him to say it. "Spit it out will ya'? I gotta go back to Suna to give Gaara the report.."

He was blushing hard while taking a big breath. "Whatever.." he gave me a small box.

"What is this?" I said while taking the box. I opened it and saw a small ring inside of it. It was a simple diamond, yet so beautiful. "Shikamaru.."

"We can change it if you don't like it. But the thing is Temari, that I want you to marry me" he said. I gasped and looked at the small ring while blushing hard.

"...."

"So?" he asked.

"...."

"T-Temari..?"

"...."

"I knew it! It was too soon. Look I'm sorry, I-"

"Yes"

Shikamaru's eyed blinked at me in confusion. "What did you said?"

"I said yes you crybaby.." I said while putting the ring on my left hand and turned around to leave. "But I must warn you Shikamaru... Marrying me will be such a drag"

Shikamaru smirked. "Heh! That's why I love you.."

"I know"

---------------------------------------------------------

"And? What did she said?!?!" Asked Ino anxious. I sighed.

"She said yes" I replied.

"YAAAAYYYYY!!!" she yelled. "I better pre-order more flowers for the ceremony!!"

"Wait! Ino!" I said nervous. I didn't wanna create a big mess without telling Temari first.

"Chouji!! You'll tell the others. We'll make the wedding the same as Naruto and Hinata's!!"

"But it can't be the same Ino. What's the fun of it?" Chouji said.

"It won't be the same because it'll be better!!!!" she said while daydreaming  about the wedding day. I looked at my friends and sighed.

"This will be such a drag..."