Part 7

I thought I was gonna be stuck in the wall, surrounded in sand for one night. But I was wrong.

It's almost my third day and I'm still stuck. Gaara released Kankuro the next day, why won't he release me too?

"Hey, pineapple head!" said Kankuro while walking out of the kitchen. "Don't mind if I eat the food Temari left you?" he said while showing me a box with food.

"It's the fourth time you ask me this and you've been eating it the whole day..." I said annoyed.

"Yeah, and it's tasty" he said while turning on the tv. "By the way, mind if I watch some movies? he added while smirking.

Seriously, how does Temari handle this guy?

Suddenly, Gaara entered the house, tired as usual. He went to the kithen and grabbed some snacks. As he went to the living room he sat at the couch as silently as ever.

"Oi, Gaara I think you are forgeting something" I said hoping that the great Kazekage will act as how it was supposed to be.

He ate some of his snacks before turning around to face me. He stared at me for a while before smirking.

"How's the weather up there, Shikamaru?" he asked while I got frustrated.

"Just get me outta here!" I yelled annoyed at them.

"I'm the Kazekage, you can't give me orders" he said.

"Seriously what is your problem with me? Ever since Temari left you suddenly started acting like idiots."

"I am offended" Gaara said. "We're just treating you as if you were part of our family. Am I right, Kankuro?"

"Yup, you're like that tiny little brother I always wanted to bully" he said.

"I don't see how that helps me" I said while suddenly the telephone rang. Kankuro picked it up.

"Oh Temari!!" he said while making an awkward smile.

"Seriously Kankuro you should learn to act. Where's Gaara?" she said over the phone.

Meanwhile, Gaara already released me from his sand.

"Listen, one word about what's happening here and I'll kill you" Gaara said with a warning look. I shrugged and nodded before walking to where Kankuro was. Gaara picked up the phone.

"Hn." he said.

"Gaara this mission was unnecesary, now I have to stay here until the weather calms down" Temari said.

"Well, at least it didn't represented something dangerous" he said.

"Gaara..." she replied. "I hope you're not lying to me by making this stupid mission an excuse to bully Shikamaru until he decides to break up."

"You act like you don't know me. He's right here beside me" he said while giving me the phone. I picked it up nervously.

"Temari" I said. "How you've been?"

"I'm fine but your tone is weird. Are you okay?" she asked concerned. I hesitated but I suddenly felt Gaara and Kankuro's glares behind me.

"I'm fine, just tired of dealing with some preparations." I replied.

"Shikamaru you know that the wedding will be next month, right?" she asked. "There's a lot of work to do but I don't want you to drain yourself."

"I know, Temari" I said. "But don't worry, everything will be just fine."

"Okay, well I gotta go" she said. "I'll see ya' next week"

"See ya' next week" I said while hanging up. Then I turned around to see a very calmed Gaara and Kankuro.

"What?" I said confused.

"You're covered in sand." said Gaara.

"You should take a bath. You stinks!" Kankuro added.

After a while I founded myself taking a shower. But as I washed my hair I noticed something was different. It was sticky and each time it became harder to wash it.

Then I suddenly couldn't take my hands out of it. I pulled out many times but it didn't work. I was starting to panic as I puleld harder and harder until the not so great moment came.

I finally pulled my hands out of it and noticed that the shampoo in reality was glue. It really, really hurt. But that wasn't the worst part.

My hands looked different. Well, my whole body looked different. I went to the mirror to see me clearly amd guess what?

My whole face was colored in PURPLE.

And that was the moment when I screamed in a way only the Sand Villagers could remember.