Part 19

It was a matter of minutes for the wedding to take place. Everyone take their seats amd waited for the main event to start. Shikamaru was already waiting for me at the altar.

"I can't believe that he ate Naruto's ramen" Sakura said while taking her seat near Ino and te other girls.

"So that's was the main reason Kankuro came to us?" Ino said. "Great now I didn't even hand the chance to put Temari's make up on!"

"Girl you did her hair" Tenten added.

"At least you helped her on that" Matsuri replied. "And that's the easy thing! I had to deal with her dress"

"Well it was worth it. I was her mother's dress after all" Tenten said.

"Yeah, anyway everything's done right?" Sakura said while sighing. "Now we have to wait for the big moment!"

Meanwhile I was waiting with Kankuro for the cue to my entrance. I was walking anxiously from side to side.

"Damm it! All these people came" I said nervously.

"What's wrong?" Kankuro asked worried.

"Nothing is just...they're all here" I mumbled.

"Hey, it's your big day" he said while smiling at me. "There's no going back now.."

"I know, but.."

"Is this really the Temari I know?" said Gaara from behing us. He came closer and gave me a sweet smile. "As far as I know the real crybaby is out there waiting for you"

"Gaara.." I said while blinking in shock.

"It's fine, I know you're nervous" he said while giving me a hug. "I'll miss you"

After that he gave me a small package. I took it confused. "What is this?"

"Just a small wedding gift" he said in his usual stoic voice. I opened the package and found a small letter attached to a pack of...money?

" To my elder sister Temari from Gaara..." I began reading, "Temari's 14 birthday gift, Temari's 15 birthday gift, Temari's 16..." I looked up to Gaara realizing what he meant. "Is this all the money I lost one week after all my birthdays?!?!?"

Gaara let out an exasperated sigh, doing his best to wipe away his tears "And I promised myself I wasn't gonna cry!!!"

Suddenly all the rage I had faded at that moment and started laughing. I hugged both of my two little boys and ruffled their hair.

"I love you both so much!!" I said while grinning. Then the music started playing, and I turned around, looking to both of my brothers.

"Ready to go?" asked Kankuro.

"Ready Tem?" Gaara added.

I nodded at them with determination while grabbing their hands and starting walking wih them to the altar.

"Yes, I'm ready"