Part 15

"WHERE THE HELL ARE THEY?!?!?" I yelled while searching in the house. Matsuri was right behind me trying to calm me in vain.

"Te-Temari calm down okay? They just got out to...ummm..to work at the Kazekage office!" she said while smiling awkwardly.

"Then why didn't you wake me up?! That's my job too!" I said in an annoyed tone.

"Temari you drained yourself from trainig! We were worried about you so we let you rest, and you still need to rest."

I eyed her suspiciously. I knew she was up to something and if it wasn't her, then it was my brothers. "Matsuri, is there something you wanna tell me?"

Her eyes widened in surprise and she moved her hands frantically. "N-No! hehe..of course not Temari!" she said while smiling awkwardly. I smirked at her. She definetly doesn't know how to lie.

I shighed calmly, "well, if there's nothing wrong I suppose they should be at the office working. Right?"

Matsuri stood in front of me. "Sorry but I can't let you go. You need to rest!"

I smirked, "Move Matsuri"

She trembled a bit but stayed firm. "I won't! Temari it's for your own good"

"Very well" I said while suddenly using my fan and sending her flying away. "See ya' later!" I said while walking away and leaving an exhausted Matsuri on the ground.

"Ooooow..." she said before standing up and sighing. "This doesn't look good! Gaara and Kankuro better comeback soon.."

--------------------------------------------------------

"Not so fast! You're barely recovered!" Shikamaru said while following Gaara and Kankuro.

"We have no time" said Gaara who was the fastest of the group. "If she finds out we'll be doomed!"

"Doomed? Why?" the Nara said.

"We left Suna all of a sudden while Temari was having rest from over training" replied Kankuro. Shikamaru's eyes widened.

"All of a sudden?!?! But Gaara the village!!"

"I know I know! But hey, at least I left a sand clone" he said.

"Temari isn't that dumb" Shikamaru said nervously.

"Hn."

"She'll find out quickly"

"Hn."

"And she will pulverize us when she finds out"

"For Kami's sake will you just shut up!?!?!" Gaara said annoyed. "I already know that so I don't need a reminder!"

Gaara sighed, "besides, when she finds out why we did this she'll understand"

"How do you know that?" Kankuro asked.

"...I'm just guessing.."

Shikamaru facepalmed. "Just..great."

---------------------------------------------------------

"Hey Gaara!" I said while entering his office. "Why the hell the guards are making me a scene when I'm trying to enter. As if I were a stranger and-"

I gasped while seeing how the 'Gaara' who was just sitting and doing the paperwork was only a sand clone.

"What?!?!" I yelled while many thoughts ran up to my mind. Were they in trouble? Or they just ditched they duties? But most importantly, why they lied to me?

I clenched my fist as rage and confusion took over my mind. But suddenly I did an dark smirk.

"Let's just wait 'till they come home"