Part 11

I went with Matsuri to the station, looking for Shikamaru. I knew he had more details of what happened while I was out of Suna.

I was mad, really mad. For the first time in my life I thought that maybe my two little brother's will just calm down about my love life, but no...

Things just got worse.

"Uhh Temari" said Mstsuri while breaking the silence. "May I ask you, how did you came here so fast?"

She was skeptical about that. She knew I was about to come back in a few days. But due to this, I came here in a matter of hours.

I sighed, "The Mist Village didn't want me to leave. It was all Gaara's idea.."

"Really? How did you know?" she asked.

"Remember the time I bursted into the Hokage's office, looking for Shikamaru?" I smirked, remembering the memory of how I made Kakashi-san tell me everything.

"Oh.." she said, understanding everything.

"Then I headed back as soon as possible"

"Please, tell me you didn't used your fang to knock out people while coming"

"Can't assure you that" I said while smirking and enterig the station. As we entered we looked for Shikamaru. But of course, what we found was something unexpected.

"The hell?" was all I managed to say as I saw a naked, half purple Nara inside of a cell.

"T-Temari?!" he said while blushing and trying to cover himself. Matsuri handed him his clothes while I turned aroung embarassed and payed for his freedom. Then we all walked out of the station.

"Uhh..well I'll be heading back home to finish the weddig dress" said Matsuri while leaving. "I'll give it to you tomorrow!"

As she left I heard Shikamaru mumble, "She doesn't have to work on that anymore"

I turned around shocked. "What?"

"You heard me" he said while walking. I was shocked, I didn't know what he meant by that. But I had to stay calm, maybe it was because of all he went through right?

"What happened while I was out?" I asked, hpoing that he would explain to me. He stopped and sighed again.

"They treated me like shit." he said. "Trapped me with sand for three days without food, put glue on my hair, paint my whole body in purple, made me stay naked in the middle of the street and many more things that you couldn't believe.."

I stared at him amused, it was hard to believe that they went that far.

"Look, Temari" he said. "I know you didn't expected this but I can't keep pretending"

And for the first time in my life, I got nervous.

"P-pretending...?" I said.

"Pretending and acting like it doesn't bother me. I tried to be part of your family but if hey don't want me, why should I make this more of a drag than it is now?"

"B-but what about me? This is for us, Shikamaru. They're just jealous and it's normal because hey're my brothers. And they just want me to be happy and.." I said while tears falled through my face.

"They want you to be happy with someone else, not with me" he said whike avoiding me. "This is the right thing to do Temari.."

"No it's not! What about everything we've been through?! The chuunin exams, the war, the missions.. Does that ever meant everything to you?!" I said while showing of the ring he gave me. "Does this ring meant something to you?!"

Hee looked at me with guilt before walking away, "Goodbye, Temari"

I gasped as he walked away. I couldn't believe that he left me in the middle of the wedding preparations. I was heart broken. I didn't had the strenght to stay still  so I had a breakdown in the middle of the street.

"Why?" I said while crying. "Why is it so difficult...so troublesome for me?"