Part 6

"So I have to go?" I asked while seeing my brother giving me the scroll.

"Yup, I want you to deliver this to the Mizukage. It's very urgent." he said.

"And why don't you send a hawk or wait 'till the meeting?" I asked, confused. Honestly, as far as I know there isn't any threat against the village. Why does he act like this is an urgent manner?

"Temari" Gaara said in a warning tone. He had a lot of papers to read so it's obvious that he wasn't ha ing a good day.

I sighed and grabbed the scroll. "I'll leave this afternoon. I'll be back in a week."

"I know. Take care" he said as an goodbye while I left the office.

---------------------------------------------------------

"Well, you know how this is" Temari said in a serious tone while preparing her things to leave.

"Yeah, I know" Kankuro said annoyed. "Don't take too long"

"I'll be just a week, don't be too troublesome" I said while sighing.

"Shut up!" Kankuro said. Temari sighed and turned around.

"Whatever, I'll see ya!" she said as she left the house, leaving me and his brother alone.

"...."

"...."

"...."

"The tv is mine" Kankuro said.

"I thought you had a schedule" I teased.

"Temari's gone and now I'm the older one here" Kankuro said while smirking.

"That doesn't mean anything, Gaara's the younger and he's the Kazekage"

"Shut up!" he said while punching me my head.

"What was that for?!?!" I yelled.

"Oops sorry" he said micheviously.

I sighed, this will be a long week.

----------------------------------------------------------

It was late night while I wandered in the streets of the village I swore to protect. Today I had a lot of papers to do and honestly, they were draining my brain.

I must say, the best advantage of not having Shukaku inside me is that I finally I'm able to sleep peacefully.

Or so I thought.

"Kankuro!!! Don't be a drag and give me the control remote!" yelled Shikamaru while trying to grab the control.

"Nope! I won't do as you say just because you're my sister's boyfriend" Kankuro said.

"Oi, stop fighting" I said calmly.

"Give it back!"

"NO!"

Well, I guess I have to use my old ways. I moved my hands and soon the whole mainroom was filled with sand.

"What the!?!?!" yelled both men.

"Hey Gaara! Take this sand out of here, I'm stuck" Kankuro snapped.

"..."

"Oi, let go!" Shikamaru said. Honestly, they look so funny I don't even wanna free them. And also, I'm tired so I walked away to the kitchen.

Did they kept on calling me? Yeah, they did. A lot actually, but I didn't care. I went to the kitchen, ate some dinner and walked to my room to sleep.

"Hey! Gara free us now!!" Kankuro said. "Gaara? Hey! Hey Gaara?!?! Hello?!?!?"

Shimamaru sighed, "Forget it, he wont free us"

"He has to! Come on Gaara, free me now!"

I closed my eyes in frustration, how did I end up with Kankuro as my brother?

"You're all too annoying" I finally said.

"Come on, little bro!" Kankuro insisted.

"No" I said while walking towards my room to have my precious sleep.

Shikamaru and Kankuro stood strapped between all the sand.

"He wasn't that low on chakra" Shikamaru said. "He could've free us"

"He's just making fun of us" Kankuro replied.

"Wait, this isn't the first time doing this?" the Nara asked.

"Nope"

"So we have to wait untill he wakes up?"

"Yes"

"So we'll spend the night here..."

"Correct"

"....troublesome"